We stayed in a second floor ocean side room. The room was clean, the hotel was quiet (not many people were around in mid November), the staff was pleasant and friendly. We had what we needed, we were close to the beach and within walking distance to the Outer Banks Brewing Station! Overall, we had a nice stay. Thanks!
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.