We didn't have a single complaint about our pleasant stay here, and would return.
Our reservation was handled without any problems by the helpful, courteous staff, and we arrived to park easily nearby a clean, comfortable room on the 3rd floor of the tower. The view from the deck was very nice. The beds were comfortable, and though the tub area of the bathroom was a little tight, everything was clean and worked fine. We were provided plenty of supplies. We didn't use the pool, but did visit, and we would have used it if so inclined. The breakfast was nice in the morning, and I checked out by phone without any issues.
- Also Known As:
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Shutters On The Banks Hotel
- Colony Iv
- Shutters On The Banks Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront location, each room is equipped with two queen beds or one king and a sleep sofa and include a refrigerator, microwave, in-room phone, TV with HBO, AM-FM radio and highspeed internet. All efficiencies are equipped with full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Shutters on the Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.