I booked through Travelocity, who royally blew mu reservation. I booked ocean front, and when I arrived, hotel staff told me Travelocity booked first floor facing concrete. The staff callled Travelocity, and tried to help out the best she could, even agreed to release our reservation if we desired. Travelocity would not agree to that, they were rude, and unwillig to remedy their error. She ended up getting us a ocean view (which is quite nice view), but we had to pay the difference, and the only thing they had were two doubles. The pro's = good quality, great service,clean rooms, great for an extended stay as the rooms are equipped with a small kitchen. Con's= rooms are dated, lots of outside noise from elevator and through the walls. This is a great area on the beach! Moral of the story, book through the hotel, the rates were the same, and the customer service is great!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean Reef Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Best Western Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Best Western
- Best Western Ocean Reef Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Ocean Reef Suites Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ocean Reef Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.