“Nice breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bob's Grill

Bob's Grill
1219 South Croatan Highway, Milepost 9 On the Bypass, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
252-441-0707
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Takeout
Northern Virginia
“Nice breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We go to the OBX ever year but rarely eat breakfast out so this was a special treat. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. The omelettes and hash browns were great.

Visited August 2014

Rosedale, Maryland, United States
“Good beach food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Took my grandson here while on our family vacation. Love the slogan EAT....and get the hell out. Had shrimp tacos and hush puppies. Food was great. My grandson had a angus burger and said it was very good. Would do it again. Staff are fun and engaging.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Emporia, Virginia, United States
“Good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We were here for breakfast. The service was great and all staff were friendly. Kid friendly restaurant.

Sayreville, New Jersey
“Just ok….”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We went for breakfast twice out of convenience. We were not impressed, both the food and service were average.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Attentive service with a lackluster back of the house.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Took the family to Bob's and proceeded to get seated quickly by our pleasant waitress. She offered kids coloring books. We proceed to order 2 chicken tender kids meals, a Caesar wrap, and a grilled BBQ Chicken sandwich. The waitress brought out the kids food in a timely manner and it was warm. The waitress apologized that the two main meals were delayed. About 5 minutes later my BBQ chicken sandwich arrived. I began to eat it as I had not eaten all day. Another 5 minutes went by and my wife's Caesar Wrap finally arrived. Waitress once again apologized for the delays in the kitchen. In the meantime I was eating my BBQ chicken sandwich and it began to taste rubbery. I then looked at my sandwich and noticed the one half of the chicken was raw. I notified the waitress and she apologized once again. The sandwich was taken off our check. My kids enjoyed their meals and my wife said the Caesar wrap was ok. I was truly disappointed and do not recommend this place for lunch due to their lackluster back of the house staff. Our on a positive note our Waitress was very good and she was pleasant.

• Visited August 2014