Priced decently. Traveled in March (off season) and found the front desk to be more than helpful. Upon checking into my room, I found that the room wasn't vacuumed, the toilet didn't flush well, the balcony wasn't cleaned. It felt somewhat dingy. Not unbearable.
The bed was comfortable and my stay in the area was very pleasant. I would still stay here again because of the hospitality.
Staying at the Travelodge makes it centralized for tourism activities. I went all the way to Ocracoke Island and then next day went to Corolla.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Travelodge Outer Banks
- Travelodge Kill Devil Hills
- Travel Lodge Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Travel Lodge
- Kill Devil Hills Travelodge
- Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks NC - Kill Devil Hills