“Clean pet-friendly lodging” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks

You added Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks to your Saves list
Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   804 N Virginia Dare Trail, Milepost 8, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Kill Devil Hills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I arrived to the area and didn't have a reservation. Travelodge was the fifth hotel I stopped by. I like to see the room before I commit. Even though I paid a few bucks more here I can say that the service and the rooms were the best out of the five! Travelodge is by far a top name hotel and I truly scratch my head in wonder as to why they choose the franchise! I slept like a baby! My room smelled clean was spotless and the bed OMG! Can you say wonderful! Coffee is excellent they even serve biscuits you pop in the microwave. Truly not bad. I had the pleasure of meeting Tabitha and Sherry during my visit. These ladies go above and beyond what you will find traveling from hotel to hotel. I am beyond impressed! If you want a clean and comfortable room with exceptional service and a impressive nights rest this is absolutely the hotel of hotels on the Outerbanks! I would rate them 10 stars if I had the option. The housekeeper was great! You don't find many places with friendly help these days! By far one of the best hotel stays I have had! And I travel 11 months out of the year for work as well as taking fsmily vacations multiple times a year!

Room Tip: Didn't have a restaurant or fitness center but the YMCA passes were free and very nice. The near...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
nagsheadbeachhotel, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to let us know how your recent stay was. It always pleases us to know are guest enjoyed there stay and time with us. We pride ourselves on having a great staff that truly works hard to make your stay one you will enjoy and come back again. We enjoyed meeting you and I speak for myself, Sherrie,housekeeping and all the staff when I say it was our pleasure! The beds are The Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and they do make ones sleep a good one. We're happy you enjoyed the continental breakfast. We try hard to offer a good variety for everyone, and the coffee is a Dutch gourmet that is available at anytime for our guest to enjoy. Though we do not have a fitness center we do offer the free YMCA passes and it is a fantastic facility for all to enjoy. I'm also glad you enjoyed our recommendations for dinner. The Outer Banks has a wide variety of great places to eat and plenty to see and do any time of the year. If I can assist you with any future stays please feel free to call me directly or anyone here at the front desk would be happy to help you as well at 252-441-0411. We look forward to seeing you again!
Tabitha Jewell
Front Desk'
Kill Devil Hills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This hotel was wonderful! The people were friendly, the room was clean and we had a great view. The beach was very close and the continental breakfast was good. It was nice and quiet during the night. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

nagsheadbeachhotel, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
It was a pleasure reading your review and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent visit with us. We do try to provide the best accommodations and services possible.
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. From front desk to housekeeping and maintenance we feel we have a great staff that works hard to help provide a nice stay for our guest. We have added several items to our free continental breakfast in an effort to make sure we have something for everyone to enjoy. We do have Simmons Beauty Rest beds which makes for a comfortable nights sleep. We always appreciate our guest feedback and recommendations.
Please feel free to contact me if I can assist you in any way we would be happy to help you reserve any future visits, and can be reached directly at 252-441-0411.
Tabitha Jewell
Front Desk'

Been to Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks? Share your experiences!