“trip to the beach” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks to your Saves list
Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   804 N Virginia Dare Trail, Milepost 8, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Kill Devil Hills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Kitty Hawk
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed at the Travel Lodge because we were flooded out of our beach cottage and my parents recommended it. Satisfactory experience, except the room had a bad odor. Beds were very comfortable and front desk attendant was pleasant. Continental breakfast and coffee in the morning was nice. Would stay there again if I had to stay in a motel because of the location and because they take pets.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

nagsheadbeachhotel, Manager at Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Hi John.

I recall your recent stay with us. I was so sorry about the damage you had suffered because your home and car were flooded due to the storm. I regret that during our conversations each day when you came in to extend your stay that you did not let me know about any problems in your room. I believe you ended up extending your stay with us for three nights. If you had made me aware of this during your stay I can assure you we would have fixed the problem or we would have relocated you right away.

I have since had the carpet in that room cleaned. It is always our goal to make your stay as comfortable as possible. If you eperience any problem while staying with us in the future please know that you should let someone know right away. I can assure you this would have been taken care of immediately.

I hope that if you should ever need accomodations in the future you will consider staying with us again. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you at anytime.

Sherrie Cahoon
Hotel Manager

Been to Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks

Address: 804 N Virginia Dare Trail, Milepost 8, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
#2 Business Hotel in Kill Devil Hills
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks Hotel Kill Devil Hills
Travelodge Outer Banks
Travelodge Kill Devil Hills
Travel Lodge Kill Devil Hills
Kill Devil Hills Travel Lodge
Kill Devil Hills Travelodge
Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks NC - Kill Devil Hills

If you own or manage Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel/Outer Banks, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.