The resort itself is a little bit run down but is clean and a great value. What really blew us away was the food and the staff. The crab cakes and the coconut shrimp are amazing! The waitstaff/bartenders Garret and Steve really made the trip for us. The beach was right out the back window and the view was spectacular!! I would most certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the recently renovated room accommodations that reflect a coastal color palette and modern room finishes that will create a relaxing and comfortable space for your stay. Convenient on-site amenities include an enclosed heated pool, new fitness center and game room, outside picnic area and grill. The Sea Ranch also welcomes you to our oceanfront restaurant, the Beachside Bistro, which offers a delightful menu with a focus on American Coastal Cuisine. Join us for in the dining room or on our deck where you can soak in the beautiful ocean view! Beachfront Resort: All rooms in the beachfront resort and oceanside lodge offer: microwaves, refrigerators, Cable TV and Internet. Oceanfront Suites: We now offer 2 BR / 2 Bath fully equipped, condo style suites. Each suite offers a full kitchen, washer & dryer and living room with a sleeper sofa! Minimum of a 3 night stay required in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Ranch Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Sea Ranch Resort Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills