“Most restaurants were closed on Mondays..” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Beaufort, North Carolina
“Most restaurants were closed on Mondays..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Most restaurants are closed on Mondays out of season but we wanted a great craft beer so we stopped by Outer Banks Brewing Station for just a beer and stayed for dinner. We tried the Oyster Porter which was amazing and ordered calamari for an appetizer. Calamari was cooked to perfection, crispy, tender and served with a delicious house prepared remoulade sauce. Okay we were drinking beer so my husband and I shared a tasty bratwurst dinner. The brats are made locally @ The Weeping Radish. Our waiter was hilarious and helpful.....definitely a repeat.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greenville
“I Love Beer”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Food is average and over priced. I love beer and have visited many breweries and microbreweries. If you think the food is overpriced , just wait until you ask for a beer! The beer is very disappointing

Visited September 2013
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Great beer, yummy food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The beers are varied and all good. The chef uses a wide range of seasonings so there is something for everyone . I usually get a seafood dish , but the Pho Thursdays keep me coming back. This is where I go when I crave a burger and fries. Love this place!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kitchener, Canada
“Great beer, food, and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a great Brew Pub, the beer is good with a variety of styles to choose from and tasty food to accompany the beer (or vice versa) and would return again if back in the area.
We stopped in Kill Devil Hills for two days on a trip along the east coast and had a great time bicycling around town to see the various sights and stopping at the Outer Banks Brewing Station for dinner. The atmosphere is warm with an interesting mix of decorations and a long window showcasing the brewing kettles/vats.
The beer was refreshing and you are able to order a flight of four different styles to tempt your taste buds, they ranged from really hoppy to a nice dark roast in flavours. For food I tried the OBBS Cuban Sandwich which was very good with layers of flavour from all the ingriedients.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
South Carolina
“Loved the beer, liked the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I visited Outer Banks Brewing Station during 3 of our 4 nights in OBX...once for drinks & dinner, once for drinks and appetizers, and once for drinks only. We first tried the Brewing Station for Thursday night Pho night. We had the Korean BBQ ribs w/ kimchi, the chicken summer rolls, beef Pho, and chicken Pho. We are avid restauranteers of Asian fare, and I would rate the above mentioned foods as average at best. However, the flight of all 5 beers on tap, plus glasses of our favorites definitely compensated for the food. Night 2, our crab bisque and sweet potato fries were great and the beer was again exceptional. Night 3, great beer!

My husband preferred the Olsch. I really liked the Madcap siason, but I fell in love with the Lemongrass wheat beer! So crisp and refreshing, yum, yum!

• Visited February 2014