“Carne asada and Enchiladas” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Nags Head, North Carolina
“Carne asada and Enchiladas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

My fiance and I had a great meal. I craved for some enchiladas, and the waiter recommended the San Miguel Enchiladas. It was a great choice. We loved the Shrimp tostadas, they were delicious. Love to eat here whenever we get a chance.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Food was tasty and service was friendly. I ordered a side of beans and rice for my son and was delivered and charged a very large serving of refried beans and another very large serving of rice, each in separate bowls - I was expecting a much smaller scoop of each on his plate. I ordered chicken fajitas, but they brought steak, so the steak fajita plate was taken away and the rest of my family finished eating before my very hot sizzling chicken fajitas arrived. Finally, with the fajitas I assumed they would come with corn tortillas, it they arrived with flour, a d I immediately asked for corn instead. They brought corn, left the flour tortillas with us, but charged extra for the corn. Overall, it was all yummy, but very frustrating.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Point Harbor
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The Outer Banks doesn't have a big variety when it comes to Mexican restaurants. So when Plaza Azteca opened up (about a yr or two ago) I couldn't wait to try it out. Its now my favorite place on the beach for Mexican food. I've never had a bad meal here and I eat here about 2-3 times a month on average. Sometimes more. The tableside guacamole is so fresh and you get lots of it, so make sure you have someone to share it with. I would recommend an entrée but honestly everything is good. Also, the menu selection is vast. I love that I can keep trying something different if I wanted that variety. If I had to find something negative to say it would be that they use to give you chips, salsa, and a white dip when you sat down. Now they charge for that white dip. Still you get the chips and salsa complimentary.

Visited October 2013
Manteo
“Love the Guacamole”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Group of 5 for lunch around Labor Day weekend, I have to say, love the guacamole, the flavor, fresh, cook in front of you, great!!!

The food is always good at this place, I have try another Plaza Azteca in Virginia and I didnt like it.

Service was fast, food fresh, place look clean.

See you soon for lunch

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“fast service but not great food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

the food comes out fast but it's not that flavorful and the server was not very apparent after food was served

• Visited August 2013