The cheap price tag made me skeptical of the stay here, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised! The staff were very nice and helpful, and the continental breakfast was one of the better ones I've had at hotels. I also loved that they offered snacks (popcorn, cookies, and coffee) throughout the day!
The room was a little smaller than I expected, but came with a TV, safe, and dresser. The bathroom shower could definitely use some updating and the water took a while to heat up, but still, for $79 a night I was not complaining! The hotel is right on the beach and I wish we had stayed when it was warmer so that we could take advantage of the location. Overall, it is not the nicest hotel you can stay at, but the price and proximity to the beach make it a great deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nominated in 2009 by Days Inn as 1 of their 10 Finalists for Best Property of the Year (for a hotel with 75 rooms or less). Oceanfront property with expanded complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. All rooms and suites are smoke free. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm. Microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & hi speed wireless internet available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur Outer Banks, NC
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn