-Room was clean.
-Breakfast was quite good for a hotel breakfast- egg and cheese omelets, sausage, belgian waffles...
-From early afternoon to evening they serve popcorn, cookies and lemonade
-Location- oceanfront, walkway to the dune. Kill devil hills is the heart of the outer banks.
-very reasonable prices for oceanfront in the height of the season.
-Room was tiny- we had a one queen bed room- there was no closet and we were quite cramped. Other rooms with 2 queen beds looked bigger.
-It is a bit outdated, but we really weren't bothered by that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nominated in 2009 by Days Inn as 1 of their 10 Finalists for Best Property of the Year (for a hotel with 75 rooms or less). Oceanfront property with expanded complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. All rooms and suites are smoke free. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm. Microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & hi speed wireless internet available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur Outer Banks, NC
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn