Room was very tiny. Felt like I suffered from claustrophobia. It was so uncomfortable we left a a day early. Of course, what I had paid was non refundable. Check the fine print before you book! Considering the holiday weekend price of almost $150, I did not feel this was fair. Other rooms has access to a balcony, with adirondack chairs, but ours did not. That would have helped. Bathrooms were nicely remodeled, however the pedestal sink is not a good idea, since there is no place to put anything. Did love the lack of bathtub, replaced with an oversized shower. That was nice. Room was reasonably clean and so was the overall hotel. Location was excellent. It was a disappointing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nominated in 2009 by Days Inn as 1 of their 10 Finalists for Best Property of the Year (for a hotel with 75 rooms or less). Oceanfront property with expanded complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt & more. All rooms and suites are smoke free. Afternoon refreshments served from 4-6 pm. Microwave/refrig, coffeemaker, & hi speed wireless internet available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Oceanfront Wright Brothers Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront - Wilbur Outer Banks, NC
- Kill Devil Hills Days Inn