“Crispy Crust Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Bear, Delaware
“Crispy Crust Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We stumbled onto Slice Pizzeria as we were shopping our way through OBX. Tables were full so we sat at the bar and each ordered a slice. The thing that makes this pizza SO good is the crust. It is crispy on the bottom, not soggy like a lot of pizzas. I will definitely make this one of my "must haves" when visiting OBX.

• Visited July 2011

Newport News, Virginia
“Went for the 1st time, but we'll be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

On a Softball trip with my daughter, we stopped for pizza on the way back home. I normally don't like by-the-slice pizza, but Slice Pizzeria pizza was FANTASTIC!! The Chicago-style pepperoni pizza slices that received tasted like they were just made. It was our 1st time there, but it will not be our last!!!

• Visited May 2011
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Finally - a great pizza on the OBX”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

The place is small but the food is delicious. Growing up in CT, I have a certain preference for pizza styles. Living in Virginia for the past 23 years, I have yet to find anything that truly matches what pizza means to me.
Coming to the OBX, we had not found a pizza place we truly loved. Now we have. We had pizza here last year and we ate here this time on the night of our arrival. It was early enough we were able to have seating to eat there. There are many types of pizza prepared and they heat it up once you've chosen. (Or can order a whole pizza, presumably)
I tried their bruschetta - which was good, not great. Otherwise - yum.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
kdh, nc
“Try the White Pizza~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

As a local there are many of pizza places to eat at, but Slice surpasses them all. The white pizza is amazing with the spinach and garlic it's fantastic. Best pizza on the beach!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Slice of Heaven! Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

My family and I went to the Outer Banks for the first time this week. We have had a very nice experience but Slice Pizzeria was quite a pleasant surprise. We walked in and Slice had an assortment of slices of about 15 kinds available for quick order. There was a wide variety of choices and each of the 5 of us had something different. We ordered thin sliced cheese, pepperoni with sausage, deep dish pepperoni, sausage bacon and ham, meat lovers, and ziti pizza. The garlic knots were especially good! Everything was delicious but when my fussy son didn't enjoy his ziti slice the staff replaced it without blinking an eye. Too be fair it was a little pricey but well worth the cost.