We stayed here for two nights off season in an oceanfront room. This is one of the only major chain hotels on the beach in this part of town. The room was very nice with a door which lead out to a balcony overlooking the ocean. There is a restaurant, Peppercorns that gave us drink specials and dinner specials coupons upon check in. Drinks were not over priced. Off the restaurant is a walkway down to the beach which is very clean and safe. Two blocks off the beach is the main road which goes south towards Hatteras and north towards Corolla. Everything and anything is on that road. You will not be far from restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, urgent care centers, and shopping malls. The area is very safe. Beware of tour buses though as the hotel can get rather noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills