“Good weekend get away” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront

Save Saved
You added Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1701 South Virginia Dare Trail, P.O. Box 2716, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Kill Devil Hills
Chesterfield and Carrollton, VA
“Good weekend get away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Same weekend as the wedding expo. We were not informed of that and i think that they could have planned better in the restaurant. Had a long wait for a table for breakfast which was included with our room. Only problem. Front desk personnel was outstanding!

• Stayed January 2014
RamadaPlazaNagsHead, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for staying with us here at the Ramada Plaza and for your feedback about your stay. It is so unfortunate that you had to wait for a table at our on-site restaurant, Peppercorns, but do hope you enjoyed your meal. We are so happy to hear that you found our front desk personnel to be outstanding and thank you for recognizing them. We hope to have you back again soon, and would love to hear more from you! Facebook.com/RamadaPlazaNagsHeadBeach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Cleveland, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was in town for the OBX wedding expo weekend. Despite the many positive reviews of the hotel rooms being clean we unfortunately experienced quite the opposite. There was dried urine on the toilet seat which we immediately noticed after checkin. We notified the front desk as we left for dinner. When we got back to the room a few hours later the toilet was cleaned. I thought all was taken care of until I entered the shower the next morning and noticed the soap dish and corner of the bath tub was coated in tiny pieces of hair. I was absolutely disgusted and started to wonder if the room had even been cleaned since the last guest(s). You would think after having to clean the toilet seat housekeeping would have checked other areas of the bathroom as well. As I started to look around the bathroom a bit more it was pretty obvious the baseboards had not been cleaned for quite some time as they were coated in dust and hair. I cleaned out the tub and soap dish with bar soap and a wash cloth before allowing my young niece to use the tub. The dust on the lamps was so thick I could have left a note for housekeeping on them. I can only imagine what I wasn't able to visibly see. If you are planning on staying at this hotel be sure to pack your own pledge, lysol, and cleanser (even though we did see these items on the cleaning carts). I had planned on discussing my concerns about the room with the front desk upon check out however it was pretty obvious they did not care how my stay was since they didn't even bother to ask. This is a place I will not be recommending to my guests for my upcoming wedding in the Outer Banks.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
While we value guest feedback we are disappointed to read that you did not have a positive experience while at our oceanfront hotel. That is not the normal accommodations we provide and we will certainly be investigating your comments. Thank you for your comments and please accept our sincere apology. We do hope that you enjoyed the wedding expo while you were in town.

Been to Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront

Address: 1701 South Virginia Dare Trail, P.O. Box 2716, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Business Hotel in Kill Devil Hills
#6 On the Beach Hotel in Kill Devil Hills
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront 3*
The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
Kill Devil Hills Ramada
Ramada Kill Devil Hills
Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.