I took my wife to the Outer Banks for out 21st anniversary. It was the first time that I was there since I was a kid and the first time for my wife. We took our Cocker Spaniel and left our teen age daughters at home. We were late getting there, but everyone was very friendly and they welcomed our dog as much as us. We are already making plans to go back there in the fall for my wife's birthday. Can't wait to get there.
Thanks for a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills