I just spent four nights here and have found bed bug bites on my body. I cannot prove thru were there as I did not see an actual bug but it all makes sense now.
Elevators were ridiculously slow, hot without ventilation (one will die in there if stuck for more an 25 minutes, seriously), and scary. The housekeeping staff barely cleaned and they leave multiple rooms OPEN when cleaning and this allows thieves in.
No fresh coffee in lobby at 9am.
Pool was gray and hot tub looked like it had a layer of scum in it.
Beach was close, the deck was great, and the location was fine. Wish they rented umbrellas and chairs past 5pm.
All staff was polite and cordial.
Really worried about the possible bed bugs...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills