My wife and I and our 2 Dalmatians went down there for the first time in late September when we heard our babies could experience the beach more freely and also enjoy the sites. Our room was on the third floor, ocean view and everything was exactly as we'd asked for. Motel and staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was very clean and and our 2 Dals loved all the room they had as did their parents. Water pressure in shower was excellent , couple tiles at the bottom of room near the door could be replaced but overall great. Very, very pet friendly as they had a big bird in the lobby and there were many pets there during our stay with no problems. Didn't use the inside pool or spa or the resturaunt during our stay but heard other guests complimenting them. Maid service was great and she replinshed coffee packs, etc each day.Always had plenty of ice in machine on same floor as we were so that was very nice and convenient. Elevator was welcomed as we had alot of stuff to carry from our vehicle and thank the lord they had a big rollaway cart to accomodate all of itand plenty of room in the elevator for all of this. Not sure if elevator was air conditioned, if not it needs to be, Price was very affordable and not overcharged as some motels do for pet rooms. Refrigerator and microwave were very nice to have also as we certainly used them. Motel was right on the ocean which was great and our Dals loved the private balcony (probably wished they could stay there forever) and short walk to the beach area and visiting with other pets and pet parents. Overall excellent stay for our first trip down there and will most likely use their services in the future. Thanks to all there.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to add very centrally located to alot of the other townships and other amenities the outer banks has to offer Very pleased with our first visit. A very memorable time.!!!!!!!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach is a great place to relax and unwind while on your coastal vacation. This Ramada property is located directly on the beach! Centrally located (mile post 9 1/2) to shopping, historical sites, and sporting activities, our oceanfront hotel provides convenience to area attractions. Visit the Lost Colony, Elizabethan Gardens, Kitty Hawk, four area lighthouses, Roanoke Island Festival Park, or the Wright Brothers Memorial-site of man's first flight. Restaurant and Lounge and seasonal outdoor deck bar on property. Business center, free guest laundry and free access to local YMCA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Beach Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Ramada
- Ramada Kill Devil Hills
- Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills