We stayed at the John Yancy over the Easter weekend. The room was clean and adequate. The microwave and refrigerator in the room were a plus. The parking lot was packed but when we sat out on the balcony it was very quiet and seemed like we were the only people there.
The pool was very nice and clean and we enjoyed meeting people from other parts of the country.
I have stayed in four and five diamond hotels and this hotel is a AAA 2 diamond rated hotel and doesn't pretend to be anything else so don't expect more - but if you want a hotel room at a reasonable price by the ocean and in a great location this is a nice place to stay.
I left my wallet behind and the staff found it and kept it for me - very nice, friendly, honest people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in the heart of the Outer Banks, NC. Outdoor pool, dune deck, rooms with balconies, FREE breakfast, FREE Wi-Fi, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your John Yancey Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Yancey Oceanfront Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- John Yancey Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Kill Devil Hills
- Kill Devil Hills Quality Inn
- John Yancey Oceanfront Inn Outer Banks, NC - Kill Devil Hills