“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at this property and were pleasantly surprised. The facility is a bit older than the hotels we have become accustomed to staying at, and at first I must admit that I thought that I would end up really disappointed. My concerns were put to rest early on at check-in. Meredith is truly an asset to this particular HIE. She really went above and beyond to make sure that my family and I were comfortable, and her attentiveness and hospitality exemplified what customer service should really be about. Our room was clean and comfortable. No problems were encountered. Breakfast was well-stocked, and Pat made sure that everyone had what they needed. The location is convenient to Winston Salem and Greensboro, but removed from the congestion that often accompanies being closer to the cities. Overall, I would recommend this location to anyone needing to stay in the area that is looking for an economical option to other local hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
hiekernersville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We strive to deliver great service and comfortable accommodations to our valued guests every day and we are happy you took the time to acknowledge our efforts. We hope to have you back with us again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Tarboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was visiting family here in North Carolina in the spring. Pat the hostess running the breakfast bar was very helpful and friendly. The over all area was clean and well stocked at breakfast. I loved the hotel and its location was very accesable to meet all my needs. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will return to this propery soon in the near future. Keep up all the good work guy's there in Kernersville, NC.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
hiekernersville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. We hope to have you back with us again in the near future.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at HIE in Kernerlsville, Everyone was very kind and helpful. We especially enjoyed the Continental breakfast. The hostess, Pat, was a pleasure to meet and greeted everyone with a smile. She did an outstanding job keeping the breakfast bar stocked and was attentive to everyone. We would definitely recommend this location and its staff to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us. We all work very hard to ensure that our Team takes care of every guest. I will pass your kind words to Miss Pat. Thank you again for your business, and hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.
Wendell, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stayI realy liked the way Pat worked with the customers at breakfast and made sure nothing ran out I will always stay at this hotel because of Pat Newton,all of you employees shoud learn from her how to treat customers

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Kernersville. I am so glad that you let me know of the great service my team provided to you. I am glad to hear that they are truly taking care of our guests. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope you will stay again in the future.
Colfax, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had family down last spring and they stay at your facility. Could not say enough about how good Krystal was checking them in and getting extra towels, etc. The breakfast was so nice and the hostess, Pat, was so courteous, helpful with serving them and had such a clean area.
Would recommend you again when have overflow of family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
hiekernersville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville. I am pleased to hear that Krystal and Pat were able to create a pleasurable stay for you. I have shared your comments with the team. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have stayed at the HIE in Kernersville, NC several times for business. The front desk staff is awesome. Leah and Meredith were also so helpful and remembered my name each time I came back. They make you feel very welcome and always have a smile on their face.

They remembered I always like to have a large desk in my room for working and would even make a special trip down to check before I would get there.

I had a few problems with air quality with the rooms but they took care of the problem or moved me.

Room Tip: If you need a large desk to work from make sure to ask.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
hiekernersville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kernersville, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service.We will be sure to pass your kind words along to our entire staff.Thanks again for staying with us.
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

we enjoyed our trip. during a recent visit to your facility, ms. pat was a very gracious and hospitable hostess. it is refreshing to be greeted by someone of her caliber. we always search out facilities that have laundry access. therefore, that is just an added plus.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Kernersville? Share your experiences!