“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Kernersville
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Simple hotel, but newer and clean. Helpful staff. Good continental breakfast with waffles. Thin screen TV with good selection of channels. Parking off road and private. Good area. 1/12 mile lighted walking track off parking lot. Clean room. Not much around in the way of entertainment or eating, but the point of this hotel is a nice place to spend the night while traveling. Would stay here again. Good value for the price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for the time you took to let us & others know about your recent visit at the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. We are very proud of the new renovations to our entire property. The staff & myself were delighted to hear we did a great job for you. The Sleep Inn is nestled in a small town with the ability to get to our 3 larger cities within minutes. I wish you had taken a stroll downtown on the historical Main St. with the town all lite up for the holidays. It is beautiful if I say so myself. The next time you are in our area also try to visit the Koerner Folly (www.korner'sfolly.org). That is the home we are named for & is very unique.

Once again we are delighted to have guest who feel satisfied when they visit us. We hope to see you again. Happy Holidays.

Pam Donnell GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Gaffney, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

On my way to the Sleep Inn, I saw another hotel, and thought those are a little nicer, I wish I'd booked there. Much to my surprise, the Sleep Inn in Kernersville has been going through some remodeling, my room was great, clean, well lit, more than I expected! Angel was great to work with as my schedule changed requiring me to leave sooner than expected, They allowed me to do a late check out with no penalty. I told them on my way out the door, next time I'm in Kernersville, I'll see them!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Angel & the entire staff at the Sleep Inn of Kernersville appreciates your comments about your last stay at our newly remodeled property. We have worked very hard this year to totally renovate & the outcome has been beyond what we expected. We are pleased to know we found a new family member to add to our list that will be staying with us again.

Thank you again for the time you took to let us & others know how pleasant your visit with us was. If we can assist in making your future reservations please contact us.

Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was traveling from Northern VA for an ACC cross country championship late in the evening with a 1am check in. At the last minute my daughter decided she wanted to go watch her brother run. I called the hotel that eveninng before I got on the road to see if I could switch my room to a double instead of the Queen bed that I had Booked for my husband and myself. A very polite gentleman named Jason told me that the hotel was booked because of the cross country meet and there were no rooms with double beds available in the area. Jason reassured me that he would make sure that my room got switched and not to worry. When I checked in at 1am sure enough he had found a way to switch my room to a double bed. We had a great stay thank you very much.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Thank you for letting us know about the enjoyable stay you & your family encountered at the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. We just finished with a total renovation of the property & are delighted to hear our efforts made our guest comfortable. I want to thank you for the wonderful comments you had to say about Jason. All our staff love to hear when we made our guest have even more of a pleasant stay and being a busy weekend with the Cross Country Event & a few others in our area we where very booked especially for rooms with two, bed due to the reason you encountered yourself. We were delighted that a room of your choice came available for that night & made for a much more comfortable evening for your family.

Thank you again for the time you took to inform us aout your stay & we hope to accommodate you the next time you are in the area.

Respectfully

Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We've stayed here several times, and will stay again. Now for the "but" part. Last stay there were a couple of small issues which were met with a basic "oh well' from the manager. This stay started with the first room we were given not being made up or cleaned. To the staffs credit, that was fixed immediately by a room that I asked for. Next room the hair dryer was broken, again fixed by staff. Lastly, a large screw in the parking space, the second day of our stay. It was taken into the manager, not as a complaint as much as a heads up for the construction crew. Again it was "oh well". To their credit, an adjustment was made on the rate which was very much appreciated. The regular staff is very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was good although it shut down at 9:00 which is a bit early. By 9:00, I mean the cupboards were bear at basically 9:00 and 30 seconds. The rate at this Sleep in is usually the best around and the rooms, other than the one that was not cleaned before we checked in, which is certainly not the norm, have always been clean and comfortable. All in all the good definitely outweighs the bad.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
I want to take the time to apologize for the "oh well" attitude you received on your last visit to the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. We value all our guest whether a return guest like your self or a first time guest to our property. Thank you for the wonderful comments you always have to say about our newly renovated rooms. We are very proud of the out turn. I do apologize also for the issues you had with the first room & am very happy the other room was to your satisfaction especially the location. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness.

I would like to address the attitude of your received from the" Manager" (Front Desk Represenitive). I want to apologize for my staff & will address this issue with them. I will also speak to the Breakfast attendant to reassure the hours of operation are managed properly & will stress to the staff we can locate (for those in your situation) something to fix to start their days. These issues brought to my attention will help us build a better understanding of what our guest needs are & how we might accommodate those needs.

Thank you once again for providing me the information we can use to grow stronger with. I am looking forward to meeting you on your next visit to our property.

St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I got in late because my plane had been delayed. The key was waiting and the room was ready. It had just been remodeled and I was told I was the first person to stay in it. Very nice! The morning check out was friendly and efficient. I didn't try the breakfast because I had a breakfast engagement. Convenient location. I was exceptionally pleased with my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for your reply about your visit to the Sleep Inn of Kernersvile. We are glad to hear from one of our guest who was #1 to stay in the newly renovated rooms. We were very delighted to hear the stay was a pleasant one & the staff made it an even more enjoyable one.

We hope we can accommodate you the next time you return to our area. Thank you once again.

Respectfully.

ST Augusitne, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip because of the price. The breakfast was hot, lots to choose from. The people very helpful.

It was being renovated but it did not effect us in anyway. Our room was new, clean, quiet. We had a great stay! Thanks

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
The staff & I want to thank you for your response about our newly renovated property on your last visit to the Sleep Inn of Kernersville. While doing this project starting the beginning of Dec. 2013 we have had very little responses from other guest about being disturbed by our endeavors. We are very proud of our property & strive to make all our guest feel comfortable & special. The property is not only CLEAN but brand new.

We hope to see you on your next stay in our area. If we can be of any assistance please feel free to contact us. Thank you once again from our entire staff.

Greenville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have stayed at this Sleep Inn many times & have always enjoyed our stay. We have never had a bad stay. Always clean rooms &. now they have recently renovated & the rooms are even nicer. Wiil definitely stay in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Pamela W, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for letting others know how your last stay in a totally Designed to Dream renovated room was during your last visit to the Sleep Inn. We are elated to know our efforts in this process has pleased a guest that has blessed us with their presence in the past. We know we will see you again when back in our area. We always look forward to return visits. We strive to make you most comfortable when in our area. The staff & myself can not thank you enough for letting others know where to stay when in Kernersville, NC.

Pam Donnell GM

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!