Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kannapolis/Concord
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kannapolis/Concord to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kannapolis/Concord
“race weekend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Ants...ants...and more ants!!!!
Dirty...dirty...dirty.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
would not recommend this hotel to anyone - should of known this was not a good hotel when I saw the condition of the elevator.
Very Very unhappy with my stay!

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

close to my family. good prices. plenty of parking spots. felt safe in room.
breakfast could be available a little longer. maybe till 10:00 A.M.
friendly employees.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Culloden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I felt the quality of the room for the price was very good. The biggest problem I had was that I could not find a newspaper.
The breakfast selection could have been expanded, but again, for the money I was completely satisfied.
The room was clean as was the bathroom. The room had just been recarpeted.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Greensboro
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at this location in the past and it was very nice overall. This visit was horrible. There were flying gnats in the elevator, lobby and our room. I always check the room first and it seemed ok when checkiing in that friday. We were scheduled to stay till sunday but decided to check out saturday under the circumstances. There was no screen on window so I understood why there were insects all over the pane so opening the window was out the question. There was mold in corners of the shower. I had to ask for another comforter since the one on one of the double beds had cigarette burns. To my surprise the comforter i got from the front desk smelled like smoke too. The lady at desk was very nice but the conditions were not too favorable. We always stay here when in the area but this vist has broken that tradition. The hotel also does not have a pool. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Augusta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have stayed here several times in the 90's and early 2000.The rooms at that time were great,but now this has been the worst stay I have ever had.The room I reserved the carpet was really dirty.I was moved to a suite and the roon appeared to be clean until I turn the lights on.Behind the door was dirty (carpet) the sofa was stained,the bed lined had hair on it the pillow cases and pillow was nasty.The toilet the color on it was fading.The carpet in the elevator was really filthy.I normaly stay at microtel when traveling but I will never until improvements are met stay here again.Also the manager who is helping with the reconditioning said that they only have 2 on staff to clean and the pay is $7.25 and hr.

Room Tip: check the room before you bring your bags in.don't believe the photos on the web page or on the...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
manila arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I stayed one night in this dump and I mean dump. Nasty!!!!!! We were booking there after talking to a lady on the phone quoted us 40.00 a night but shift change and general manager said 59.00 a night we stayed 1 night just because we were there a very tired after driving 12 hours. General manager said the lady will lose her job for quoting us that price they should have paid us to stay there that is how bad it was. Staff was not helpful at all. So we booked 4 nights at Days Inn on Davidson Highway and loved it.. Stay away from this microtel or you will be sorry.. Conditions were poor in everything.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Sylva, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

None of the floors, room or hallway, had been vacuumed. Bathroom had mold growing on the wallpaper. Grout was nasty. Hair in the shower and on the floor. I put paper on the toilet seat and stood on a towel when I showered because I didn't feel the bathroom had been cleaned. The sheets had hairs on them. The bed covers were full of holes. The room (#116) had a funky mirror all the way across the wall above the beds which made me feel like cameras were behind them. The so called breakfest was crapy, stale bagels with spoiled cream cheese. And the case they were in was nasty looking. The sanatation score was 86....wonder why. I should have asked for my $56.44 back so I could go to another hotel but I didn't think I would be able to get a refund. The older gentleman who checked me in was as warm and welcoming as a kiss from a toad. The only good thing I can say is that there are a couple of more hotels to choose from across the street and nextdoor. This place brings shame to the Microtel brand.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kannapolis/Concord? Share your experiences!