“Good Stop Along I-77” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1713 NC Highway 67, Off I-77, Jonesville, NC 28642-9247   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
ALLISON PARK
“Good Stop Along I-77”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We spent a night at the BW Yadkin Valley on our way south. It is easy to get to off the I-77 exit. The desk staff member was friendly and willingly provided information and answered questions. The lobby was spotless and the guest room was in excellent condition. The bathroom was clean and of decent size with acceptable towels. The beds were very comfortable. The room had a small frig and a nice flat panel TV. The wireless internet was fast and always available. The continental breakfast started at 6:30a and provided plenty of warm and cold offerings to get you started in the morning. There was a decent amount of seating in the breakfast dining area. I would definitely consider this as a stopping point on future trips through this area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
LADSON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very nice hotel. Clean and well furnished. Price was reasonable. I did reserve online so it was a little less than if I had showed up without one. I had asked for first floor and got that. I would request one not so close to the lobby as it was quite noisy until about 10:30 PM. I did not choose to report it but since there was someone on duty at the desk, I would have thought she might quieten them. The breakfast was typical Of this type hotel. It is a little hard to see from the street but is right next to the Cracker Barrel.

Room Tip: request away from lobby
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Zephyrhills
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were going to be traveling through this area to Florida, so we decided to reserve online. We picked this motel because it had a good rating and was a little better than half way to our destination. We got 2 queens, and the price was reasonable. We got a nice clean and quiet room which was exactly what we needed. Cracker Barrel is right across the street so no need to drive anywhere. Staff was friendly and hospitable.
The one thing I would have liked to have in the room was a bath tub to relax my aching back after a long drive.
Breakfast was OK, but I was not feeling too good and maybe if I was feeling better I would have enjoyed it better

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton Head Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

On our South bound trip we stopped at another Best Western and learned that it was not "pet friendly". As we travel with two small dogs we moved on to Yadkin Valley where we found a pleasant welcoming group of people who made our overnight stay very comforable. Although we stayed in a room dedicated to pets, we found it impeccable and well stocked. They also offer a complete Time Warner cable system which means you can watch most of the channels you enjoy at home. The included breakfast buffet included fresh waffels and sausage in addition to a comprehensive offering of cold cerials and fruit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

There is nothing I didn't like about staying here. I usually stayed at a motel further down the interstate, but I thought I would try a different place. I'm glad I did because everything about this location was really nice.
The room and the entire hotel was clean and nice to look at. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast selection was very good.
A nice touch was a welcome bag with some treats.
This was a little more expensive than the other place I usually stay at, but sometimes spending a little more is worth it.
Staying here shouldn't worry you like stopping for the night at some other iffy motels or hotels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The lobby attendants are very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and well-organized. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast options were plentiful and fresh. A daily newspaper is not available.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
The Villages, FL, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I always stay at this hotel as it is the halfway point on my trip from New York to FL and it is pet friendly. Staff is always nice, rooms are clean and the breakfast is a good way to start the day before a long day of driving.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!