We ended up in Jonesville, NC, over Thanksgiving primarily because the places we like to stay in Boone were full. There is very little to do in this small mountain town, but thanks to the desk clerk we had a most enjoyable stay. The hotel itself is clean and attractive although an abandoned building that I think once belong to a Holiday Inn detracts from the area. Breakfast is basic motel fare, and the outdoor only pool looks to be inviting for summer months. "Sam," a lady who was desk clerk during our stay made all the difference. She went out of her way to find attractions to make our stay memorable. If I do return to this area, I will certainly stay here if for no other reason to enjoy this marvelous woman who made an average stay exceptional!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites!With easy access to Interstate 77, this Jonesville, NC hotel offers small city charm and friendly service all within a short drive away from Yadkin Valley wineries, Blue Ridge Parkway and the Andy Griffin Play House.Feel right at home in the spacious, tidy rooms with generous amenities. The cozy rooms at this Jonesville, NC hotel offer high-speed Internet access, a coffeemaker, a desk, a refrigerator and cable satellite television. Each morning, hotel guests can get a start to their day with our complimentary full hot breakfast, including Belgian Waffles. Also, extra fuel for all your planned activities comes easy with ten restaurants within walking distance of this North Carolina hotel.Settled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and in the heart of Yadkin Valley, this Jonesville, NC hotel offers a convenient location to many local attractions. Both leisurely and business travelers will enjoy that the BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites is located near Yadkin Valley Wineries, River Run Range, Cedar Lake Golf Course, Friendship Motor Speedway. Families delight in this Jonesville, NC hotel's nearby attractions, including Stone Mountain Park, Luray Caverns, the Natural Bridge, Blue Ridge Parkway, Andy Griffin Play House, Willowbrook Lake, Camp Cheerio . Those visiting students and faculty at Surry Community College have an easy commute, as the school is only twelve miles away. Many guests of the Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites come for the wonderful local events, such as MerleFest and Mayberry Days.For an affordable stay at an exceptional hotel in Jonesville, NC, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn And Suites
- Best Western Yadkin Valley Hotel Jonesville
- Holiday Inn Jonesville
- Jonesville Holiday Inn