“Lots of dust” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Ajax
“Lots of dust”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Nice looking motel but lots of dust. A thin layer of dust on everything. Lots of dirt and garbage behind night table. Mints were left for us and there were also mints behind the night table on floor. In lobby, a sign telling about stink bugs. Two in our room, apparently harmless but pretty ugly looking. Lots of dust bunnies on ceiling hanging over our bed.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Franklin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good, only problem was a couple medium sized bugs on the inside front wall we noticed as we were leaving. They didn't bother us, we didn't bother them.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cullowhee, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

We were traveling for our annual Thanksgiving hunting trip.(3 room for 3 nights) I called and spoke to the owner (I assume manager) the day before our arrival to see if we could get 1st floor rooms due to all the hunting totes we had. She told my she could NOT change my reservation! I had 1 room at a standard rate so I asked if the hotel honored any military or senior rates and she still told me NO! This owner (manager) needed to take some customer service classes... She was very rude and not willing to please the costumer. We arrived Wednesday to a empty hotel as I was checking in the owner (I assume manager) was on the phone with one desk clerk when she heard me say my name to the other VERY pleasant front desk clerk she asked to talk to her. I could hear her telling her not to change my reservation for any reason. Remind you there is not a car in the parking lot!!! I paid cash for one of the rooms so at check out I got my $25 deposit back. She made the commit to me do I need to check the room?!? Really come on people I have worked in hospitality for years and I have never been treated like this at a hotel. Nice hotel but horrible experience! We will not be back...

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
neela s, Manager at Days Inn Jonesville/Elkin, responded to this review, December 5, 2014
We regret that you had a less than satisfactory experience. Because the room was booked online and with Employee rates on two rooms we were not able to discount the rooms any further. We appreciate your business and wish to extend our apologies. We never know when our property will be busy or not so we try to distribute our guest evenly throughout the building for many reasons. Your room was on the second floor for the employee rate. The room booked at regular rate could have been on ground floor. We have a lot of elderly guest traveling during the holidays and try to keep as many ground floor rooms for them to have easy access. As with our coupon rates we try put those rooms upstairs also. These are rooms we have designated for coupon rates. Again I apologizes for any misunderstanding.

Been to Days Inn Jonesville/Elkin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Jonesville/Elkin

Address: 1540 North Carolina 67 Highway, Jonesville, NC 28642
Location: United States > North Carolina > Jonesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Jonesville/Elkin 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Jonesville/Elkin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jonesville Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Jonesville/Elkin, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.