“Courteous Staff, convenient location” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Jefferson
Davidson, North Carolina
“Courteous Staff, convenient location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you like the old motorlodge feel, this is certainly the place! We visited Jefferson for a wedding and chose to stay here for one night. Check-in was fast & friendly - we arrived before the 3:00 check-in time & it wasn't a problem. We chose a king non-smoking room & it was very clean & met all of our needs. Another member of our party had a double non-smoking room that was across the parking lot and it had a musty odor to the room. Overall, the stay was ok & we would probably choose to stay here again if we were visiting the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Kinston, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed at the Hotel a few nights and had a great experience with everything I did there. Check in was very quick and easy by great folks and explained very well. Room was nice and clean and looks brand new with nice flat screen tv's. Didn't hear any banging or loud noises from others nor people running back and forth. Total silence just like I like it. Breakfast was amazing, eggs pancakes and sausage was great. Nothing like a homecooked breakfast right down from my room. Highly recommend and I will definitely be returning for another stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Visited Jefferson NC for peace. At this hotel that's what I found. Service was excellent. Breakfast was delicious specially that was cocked not a international breakfast like in other hotels. Came for snow and we had snow. There's tones of things to do near and around 20 minutes away.

• Stayed March 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Awesome Stay time at hotel.. The location is beautiful and the stay was comfortable thanks to the good service. I visited in winter so could use the swimming pool but I am sure that would be equally good. The place is nice and quiet.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

me and my friend were vising a college in Boone. We spent a night and almost a day in this hotel. We really liked the hotel. Rooms are very neat and clean. Location is very near to highway. We didn't get any problem in finding restaurant too.

• Stayed February 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Me and my kids went to ski near Jefferson so i decided to stay at Best Western Eldreth for the weekend i had wonderful time while i was there with my family. Rooms had nice flat screen tv and clean and comfy room. alsofree wi fi, also me and my family had the best hot breakfast ever at the best western restaurant. staff was helpful and i booked another trip back to mountain and also i will be staying back at best western in jefferson.

Room Tip: Best Western Eldreth Jefferson NC Wonderful place to stay with family and friends.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Burlington, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in this hotel on an overnight trip to West Jefferson. The positives to this hotel- the restaurant, Winner's Circle, is outstanding! When you stay, you'll get a voucher to get your breakfast at this restaurant. The staff are super nice and helpful. The location is perfect, right in the middle of Jefferson. The price was affordable also. The negatives- our room smelled musky and old, there were only two pillows and they were extremely flat, the bed was so hard my boyfriend ended up sleeping on the floor due to a bad back. The worse for me was that when I showered, I had water up to my ankles. Overall, not a bad place to stay. We were just expecting more of the "Best Western" quality that we have enjoyed in the past. We have decided to stay at the Hampton Inn next time though in West Jefferson.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Eldreth Inn at Mt. Jefferson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Eldreth Inn at Mt. Jefferson

Address: 829 East Main Street, US Highway 221 & NC 88, Jefferson, NC 28640
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Smoky Mountains > Jefferson
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Jefferson
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Eldreth Inn at Mt. Jefferson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Jefferson
Jefferson Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Eldreth Inn at Mt. Jefferson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.