“Great BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Boy! Was this stuff good. Nice folks and great pork. It was a party in my mouth! Couldn't have asked for better. I highly recommend Smithfield's near downtown.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glen Allen, Virginia
“Great Service, Quality Food, Nice Dining Facility!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This new location is by far service at it's finest. I purchased the sandwich combo for 6.99 which came with more fries than the paper pouch could hold (laid out on paper on purpose) and a medium size drink. A great bargain for the amount of food received. My meal was kindly brought to my table without me having to go back to the counter to claim it. One of the counter help clerks even came by my table while I was dining and offered to refill my drink without me having to leave my meal.
The counter service was exceptional and the food tasty. The restaurant was super clean, spacious and equipped with large, flat screen televisions for keeping up with the news for those who would choose to do so while dining. I found the employees to be friendly, helpful and my entire experience most pleasant. The service reminded me of the quality service one usually gets at a Chic-fil-a restaurant establishment. Pleasantly surprised indeed!!

• Visited May 2014