“Great clean place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 27 hotels in Jacksonville
Stony Point, North Carolina
“Great clean place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here one night in one of their suites with a king bed and pull out bed. Also we had a roll away bed. Room was clean which is my biggest thing when I look for a hotel. I really don't care about the frills or breakfast but this room had a fridge, microwave, and a good breakfast. Staff was great! Only complaint is the roll away bed was noisey but that isn't a big deal. We all sleep well comfortable beds.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
East Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was a step up from a regular Sleep Inn. It had a walk in bathroom with sink inside, a full tub/shower, a microwave and frig. Sheets and towels were clean and the floors seemed clean. The air conditioner worked fine and the breakfast was good. Overall, I have no complaints.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Clayton, NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I stayed at Sleep Inn while visiting Jacksonville for a golf outing. All in all, it was a good stay.

The location is good, near a number of restaurants.

The room was good sized and clean. The bathroom was nicely sized but a bit weirdly configured. I felt like the door was always in the way. The bed was comfortable.

Breakfast was pretty weak. Mostly pre-packaged muffins etc.

The staff was excellent!

The rate was fair with a military discount. I'd stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Lancaster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

We needed an overnight stay on a long trip. We wanted a safe, convenient location, near the interstate. I called the number on my ChoicePrivileges card, and told them our needs. They gave us several choices and prices. I checked with several other chains and called Choice back. We received accurate, helpful service. They listened to our needs and provided the perfect accommodations: safe, conveniently located, clean and comfortable, free wi-fi, free deluxe continental breakfast. Everyone was friendly and professional. Check-in was welcoming & helpful with area info (local restaurants) and hotel info (breakfast,parking, etc.). Check-out was smooth. Our needs were met efficiently and we were on our way the next morning, well-fed (yummy waffles), refreshed and ready to go. Great stay!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
CROPWELL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

I just stayed at this motel for 4 nights and they couldn't have been nicer to me. I was there because my grandson just came back from Afghanistan. It was fairly close to the base. Everytime I left in the am to take him to the base I came back to a nice clean room which was very nice..... It was clean also laundry room as I did some laundry while I was there. The mgt was nice and all the workers made me feel at home offering to help me get my bags in and all his military stuff in from my car. They do need to get some carts though. If I ever go back I will stay at Super 8.....

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Bloomington, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

My marine returned home last week and his family and I were visiting Jacksonville for a few days. We had two rooms, one with 2 full size beds, and one with a king size. Both rooms were large and very comfy! Each room had its own mini-fridge and microwave. The housekeeping service was excellent! Beds made and fresh towels in the bathroom every day! Also, the night auditor, Donna is a real delight! I was up all night the night before my marine was to return home, too excited to sleep, so I ventured down to the lobby and chatted with her for about an hour! She was very sweet and very conversational! The breakfast did leave a little to be desired. Might I suggest investing in a new waffle iron? Each time I made one it never got done in the middle. Also, I think more cereal options would be a good idea! Overall it was a very pleasant stay and I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Jacksonville!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Indian Land, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

A great hotel as long as you are not on the third floor where there are smoking rooms (stinks even if in a non smoking rooms) or on the first floor where bed bugs live. Recently in October 2011 they had bed bugs on the first floor. I saw them in my room and checked out immediately. If they can get rid of the bed bugs, the rest of the hotel is very nice.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites -Jacksonville? Share your experiences!