“Home 2 stay in North Carolina” 5 of 5 stars

Military Family Rate
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Philadelphia, United States
“Home 2 stay in North Carolina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very nice hotel! I would definitely stay there again. All of the staff were wonderful and the service was great. Our check in process was very fast. Nice family environment. The front desk staff also helped give my family information as to places to go and things to do. They went as far as to print us out directions and tell us about other family and beach attractions as well. Our rooms were very clean the house keeping staff were always friendly. This location is also close to activities and many great restaurants! We could go to Walmart for our essential needs and go to a nice family restaurant all in one drive.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Been to many hotels. This one rates at the top of my list. Traveling with wife and 2 small kids. Very clean, friendly staff, great amenities and minutes from several beaches. Close to several restaurants and shopping. Loved the hotels decor. Enjoyed the outdoor patio area with two Bar-B-Q grills made available to the guests. Hope to stay again soon.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

MellaDee Y, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
It was very nice to read your comments about the outdoor patio and grilling area, it's great that families can enjoy these areas too. Thank you for taking the time to write this response, we hope to see you again soon.
Grove City, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family didn't want to leave! The most important factor that I look for in a hotel is cleanliness. This hotel is super clean. I found nothing to complain about. The pool is clean as well. The staff was so very friendly. Every staff member that I came into contact with, introduced themselves and offered assistance.
I would definitely stay here again and will!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
You can stay! Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff. It was also nice to see the comment about the indoor saline pool. We do appreciate them! We hope to see you back again soon.
Boaz, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed in my first Home 2 suites and overall the stay was pleasant and enjoyable.

The breakfast was better than I expected and the staff was very helpful and professional.
I have no bad things to say about the property as far as the rooms are concerned. The only small item is that they need to make the front more welcoming. You just do not notice it when you drive up.

Outside of that a very enjoyable stay

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
MellaDee Y, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast and our associates were professional. I will follow up on your comments and I appreciate the time you took to let us know how we are doing. We hope to see you again soon someday!
Boaz
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I spent 2 days at this hotel. The breakfast was not up to par for Hilton properties we have stayed in the past. I found the place to be sort of cold and unwelcoming. It is very brightly decorated but still did not feel like going home as advertised.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for letting us know how your stay was. I'm sorry you felt that the Home2 was not welcoming, we pride ourselves on trying to make sure everyone feels welcome and comfortable. I do appreciate your comments and I can assure you I will follow up on this matter. We hope you will give us another try when you are in Jacksonville, N.C.
Savoy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Love this hotel. The suite was roomy, clean and had everything we need at a great price! Will return to this hotel and other Home2Suites. I recommend this hotel and look forward to coming back when in the Jacsonville NC area.

Asheville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was very happy with the quality of the bedding at this hotel. So often lately hotels skimp on pillows or comforters but the ones here where almost like home. Since I was here on business the room was way bigger than needed but I think on vacation it would be pleasant. The roll-ey desk was nice and internet speeds where decent. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

It's great to hear that you enjoyed the bedding, size of room, and the roll table and working wall that offers a lot of space for your belongings. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC? Share your experiences!