“Fantastic Find” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Fantastic Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Kani Salad is really nice as well as any Bento Box lunch I've had. Haven't ordered anything yet that I haven't liked. The only thing that I have noticed is if you order the Kani salad to go, the portion is much smaller.

Visited March 2013

“Awesomeness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We've had take out and dined in and I've got to say this is the best sushi in jacksonville ..I had the yummy yummy roll and my husband had a California roll and it was delish! Will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Continually amazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

If I am in town I am there once a week. I have tried sushi and sashimi from around the world. This is some of the tastiest I have ever had. Far better than any where in Jacksonville. I have quit going anywhere else.

The fish is fresh and kept very cold, which adds to the flavor and texture of the fish. The sushi rice is slightly seasoned like I like it. Wasabi is always fresh and full of flavor. The presentation is phenomenal. Great uses and tastes of the sauces. I am amazed at the rolls, there are so many and a seasonal special coming out every week. I believe it is the only place around with urchin (Uni) fresh on Tuesday's and Friday's. The quail eggs are fresh.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NC
“Our Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We love this place! The sushi is fresh and well worth the money! It isnt the cheapest in town, but you pay for what you get! Dont be fooled by the outside here!!!!!!!! It looks like a little hole in the wall and totally untrustworthy, just walk inside, you'll be very happy! We've lived in Japan & Southern California (the places good sushi comes from) and this is absolutely on par! Plus, they were playing Reggae and Ska while we were there, which made us smile.

Visited August 2012
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Great FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

The best shushi and sesame chicken I had in years. The service was amazing!!!

• Visited July 2012