“Great deal for the money!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge

You added Econo Lodge to your Saves list
Econo Lodge
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   701 N. Marine Blvd., Jacksonville, NC 28540 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Jacksonville
Thomasville, North Carolina, United States
“Great deal for the money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a very nice, comfortable setting motel. Very courteous staff who were helpful in me locating the Marine base that I was looking for. A great continental breakfast! Very accommodating since I was arriving earlier than actual check-in time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My friends and I ended up getting four rooms at this Econo Lodge for a trip to Jacksonville for a sporting event. We had to change the reservations several times and the front desk staff were always friendly and helpful. Everyone was given a great rate. The staff who worked the front desk were informative and told me I could check out late with my Choice Rewards membership. The cleaning staff were friendly and accommodating as well. Good value for the price. The pool was nice, too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Keithville, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This was a last minute to stay here. When my sister and I walked to the counter, I decided to check TripAdvisor. We started to leave when we read some of the reviews. We are so glad we stayed. Very nice place. Staff was very friendly. Highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed at the Econo Lodge for a couple of days and can honestly say I was very pleased with the excellent service, the room I stayed in was nice and clean, the breakfast selection had both hot and cold food items which was a plus for me. Will return again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Augusta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at the Econo Lodge, Jacksonville, NC in March 2013. I had an outstanding and very comfortable experience. No major or minor problems with overall service, room cleanliness, or sleeping conditions. The room rate was quite reasonable. The TV cable channels included FOX News; which I have notice is not carried by all hotels.

The friendly hotel staff, both Front Desk & Housekeeping, performed in an outstanding manner from check-in to check-out. I am planning a return trip to Jacksonville, NC this May 2013 and will make an early reservation to stay at this hotel for 3 or 4 days. Great job!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
York, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My recent stay at this property was satisfactory. I had heard many negative things in the past so my expectations were low but the room was clean and well maintained. Also, the staff was helpful. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed on a high floor, got a nice view of Jacksonville. :-)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Atlantic City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed at the Econo Lodge and can say it was the most pleasant stay I have experienced, the Front Desk were very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and I must say the bed was very comfortable compared to the last hotel I stayed. The price was reasonable and I will be using this hotel again on my next visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!