“great food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 192 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: The Kettle Diner specializes in providing a casual, friendly environment to enjoy a delicious meal. Breakfast is served all day long. We offer affordable prices and even have daily specials (posted on facebook) to expand our selection. The Kettle Diner has been a local fav for nearly a decade! Open 24/7 for your convenience-perfect for families or grabbing a bite after being out all night long. We would love to make you a part of "our Kettle Family"
Davenport, Iowa
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

ate here while we were in town. great food and great prices too! service was quick and staff were friendly

Visited October 2012

Kaysville, Utah
“Awesome food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

It was busy when we got there which from what I know is not unusual. We got seated quickly and served just as quickly. The food was really good and I would go back again when I am in the area.

Visited November 2012
Jacksonville NC
“Good food and variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family eats here weekly and rarely are we disappointed. The food is always good no matter what we order. Service can vary depending on staff and how busy they are, but overall we have good service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Sparkly clean, good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had a very good breakfast. Friendly, prompt service. We ordered a regular American breakfast, fried eggs, ham and hash browns. There was not a bit of grease on any of it - it tasted fresh and well-prepared. The place is spotless, as well. We would eat here again on our next visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Va.
“Service is lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I would have done a 4 for rating but the poor service will keep it at average. The breakfast I had yesterday was good, not the best ever but still good. I got my menu and drink quickly but said I needed a minute to decide on what to eat. My server took this too mean I can disappear for 10-15 minutes and goof off. It was 0600 on a Sunday so there were only a few customers present and two servers. I kept trying to get her attention to ell her I was ready but she would not look my way. Once I ordered and got my food she again took this as an opportunity to disappear. I ran out of tea and tried for 15 minutes to get her attention. Finally the 2nd server walked by and asked how I was doing. I asked her if she could find my missing server and she got a refill for me on her own. The missing server finally showed up when the 2nd went back and told her to do her job. I might go back but if this service is indicative of the usual there then I doubt I will.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere