Stayed here while visiting family and stayed in a one bedroom queen suite. The little kitchen was clean and had everything we needed. The mattress on the bed was terrible, the bathroom was dingy, the floor was dirty and the tub/shower was dirty. I had to clean it myself before we could use it. The worst problem was that the room smelled like cigarette smoke the whole time we were there. (This hotel is advertised as a non-smoking facility) If you can't stand smoke do not stay here. We called the desk about the smell and they came and sprayed something - which did nothing. We stayed here because we were bringing along our small dog and pets are allowed with a deposit. Based on our experience we would not stay here again, the smoke smell was awful. For the price of this little suite it should have been fresh and clean.