“Great weekend visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2139 North Marine Blvd., Jacksonville, NC 28546 (Formerly Innkeeper - Jacksonville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersBronze level
kentucky
“Great weekend visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Clean rooms, fun pool! Great weekend visit with old friends and family. The beds were super comfy and clean as well as the rest of the room. The pool was empty during our stay so we took great advantage of it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
RUS W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
So glad to hear about your fun times visiting Jacksonville as well as some old friends! Thank you for leaving some positive feedback about your stay with us. We are sincerely grateful that you included us in your weekend visit. We hope to see you the next time you visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed only one night in this hotel after two nights at a different hotel in Jacksonville. This Quality Inn was the far better hotel. It was just what we needed! Our room was very comfortable and clean and the staff was very helpful. Reasonably priced for the area. Will definitely stay there again on our next trip.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
RUS W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
I am very pleased to know that you and your husband enjoyed staying with us recently. Taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us a compliment says a lot about what kind of person you are. We can't wait to see you on your next visit!
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

My better half and I stayed at this Quality Inn over Thanksgiving. A good, clean, reasonable short-term stay. Staff was friendly, rooms were tidy and breakfast was decent - surprisingly not as bountiful as the Baymont Inn, where we usually stay while visiting our U.S. Marine son. But given the increasingly negative reviews of the Baymont, we moved across the street this time. I recommend this Quality Inn if you are looking for convenience and a clean bedroom and bath. Nothing fancy, but a good environment with an attentive staff.
My one reservation (pardon the hotel pun) was the powerful scent of the bathroom disinfectant.
Smelled like the poor man's version of Drakar, or something similar, splashed on to the extreme by a 16 year-old on his first date. Even my wife thought a stranger had been in our room while we we gone. Still a good place to lay one's head and get a good night's sleep. Go elsewhere for stronger coffee.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
RUS W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you for taking time to leave us an interesting review about our property. We are truly grateful for your kind words regarding our staff and facilities. We reward our staff for going out of their way to make our guests feel special and for doing a great job. We also take your opinion very seriously and I apologize for the "Drakkar smell" that you encountered in the room. I'm not sure what they may have been but I hope that you would give us another chance to accommodate you the next time you're in town. Thank you so much!
Jacksonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have to say, I travel frequently for business, and I've stayed at some of the most lavish hotels, down to average everyday hotels. The Quality Inn here in Jacksonville for the price is a great place to park up and stay hands down. The price was very fair, the quality of service did not drop, but in my mind they EXCEEDED my expectations. Everyone was friendly, and the GM and Geneva the Hotel Clerk were so kind allowing me to use the business conference room daily as a courtesy. Knowing that they didn't have to be so kind, but offered up front anyways, lets me know that this hotel management is concerned about giving people a GREAT Stay and EXCELLENT Quality. I will be frequenting Jacksonville more often in the future, and unless there is a management change and decline in service (highly unlikely), I will always keep my loyalty here with Quality Inn. Thank you QI JAX! Curtis

Room Tip: Ask for Geneva when you call to book, she's friendly, knowledgeable, and will make sure you are...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
RUS W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Let me begin by offering my gratitude that you chose to stay with us and that you would leave such a positive response regarding your stay with us. Let me also say that it was a pleasure getting to know you and always know that you have a family here at the Quality Inn. We hope to see you again soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Visiting my Marine for Labor Day weekend. Needed a place to stay (last minute) and this was the place. Clean room, comfortable bed, great FREE breakfast, and above all else friendly staff!! Would most definitely recommend.

• Stayed August 2013
Manassas, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Quality Inn for one night while on our way to our vacation destination. We are both former Marines, so we wanted to stay somewhere in Jacksonville, NC.
Check-in was very simple, and the front desk clerk was helpful when we asked her about local places to eat and what was new in town.
The room was clean and comfortable, and the bed was very nice. It was nothing fancy, but it certainly met our needs and we had a very restful night.
The breakfast in the morning was average. There was not alot of different food choices for breakfast, but it was okay.
Overall, I was very satisfied with our stay at this hotel. The price was outstanding, and I would recommend this place if you are looking for a clean and comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This IS the place to stay whenever you're in Jacksonville, NC. First of all, Rusty is so amazingly a magician! Whenever there's a need, he's always there to fulfill our requests. We stay here time after time because of him and the rest of the staff! Plus, the cleanliness of the property is also a factor the reason we choose to stay at this hotel! The rooms are newly done too so it looks so nice and well-decorated! I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area! Until later Rus-man!

PS. eat the breakfast, it's free and there's fresh HOT waffles!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
RUS W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
It's always good to see you in Jacksonville my friend! We definitely appreciate all of the kind words and we love having you here with us. You take care of yourself and your wonderful family and please remember that you will always have a home waiting for you when you come to our neck of the woods! I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!