Indian Beach

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Lesley L
Lexington, Kentucky
“The terrace/view is what makes this condo okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The condo itself is just average. The terrace and view is what makes this condo worth renting. The unit needs a deep cleaning. The couch is covered by a blanket because it is stained and soiled. The bed linens had to be removed because they too were soiled. I had to wash blankets before they could be used. I also had to clean the bath mats because they too were stained and soiled. My husband mopped the floors while I cleaned the bathrooms. My mother in law thought we were going over board with mopping the floor until she saw how dirty the water was . The water had a brown tint to it all week so we bought a 2.5 gallon of spring water for drinking. The kitchen could use some additional baking pans. I bought the throw away tin pans for use during the week. The building itself is taken care of pretty well. I saw the lobby area being cleaned several times during the week. Beach chairs and umbrellas were set up early each morning. I saw the pool being cleaned daily. The game area was a plus for my son. Would I return here? Maybe the terrace and view was pretty awesome.

4 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
3 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 3 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
3 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
4 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The terrace/view
Liked least: the cleanliness
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 5, 2014
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that you cleaned so much after arriving. Our housekeeping department does guarantee their work and gladly would have come to clean any areas that were missed, so please let us know of such things so we can take care of them.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the views. They really are panoramic from Grande Villas. Please call us if we can assist you in planning another stay - 1-888-832-0140.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Durham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
3 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 3 of 5 stars Cleanliness
3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 3 of 5 stars Service
May 7, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay at Grande Villas 6G. I agree, the views from the terrace of this villa are stunning and I am so happy you enjoyed relaxing on it.

I am sorry to hear of the personal items you found within the property and that your needs for kitchen items were not met. I have advised our homeowner team of these needs and they will be in touch with the owner. Please call us any time there is something like a kitchen item that you need as we do maintain a supply of the basics and are happy to loan them to you for your stay.

Thank you again for your feedback. I noticed you will be staying with us again in the Fall. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you as you continue to plan your trip - 1-888-832-0140.
JAFGHF
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Emerald Isle & Grande Villas 6G Gorgeous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I can not say enough good things about Grande Villa 6G and our family vacation at Emerald Isle. This property is gorgeous. When I checked in at Emerald Isle Realty, I was told that this is the most beautiful property on the island. He was not kidding. My kids thought they were living in a mansion. The pictures on their website do not do this place justice - I was concerned about the size of the living room from the pictures. No need to be - It was huge. The balcony is to die for with oceanviews from every angle. This condo is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need plus some things. It was clean and furnished beautifully. The artwork throughout is fascinating in a good way. The actual property is fabulous. My kids had a blast in the pool and on the beach. The pool was beautiful and natural and loaded with seashells! I would highly recommend Grande Villas 6G. We were a multi-generation family and this property worked out great for us! Loved it!

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Chuck
VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
Aug 24, 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Grande Villas 6-G. I agree, this property is definitely set up more like a resort than any condo community in our area. I'm so happy to know that your family's vacation was saved and you enjoyed your time on the Crystal Coast. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation and we'll happily reserve a villa at Grande VIllas for you - 1-888-832-0140.
Beverley
VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 3 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Sep 22, 2011
Update: I'm pleased to let you know that the owner of this villa has had the carpets cleaned and the soiling, which you mentioned, has been removed.

Original response - December 15, 2011: Thank you for your review of your stay at Grande Villas 6-G. It pleases me to know you and your family enjoyed your stay so much and you found the condo and grounds of this community to be so accommodating to your needs.

I am sorry to hear of the condition which you found the carpet and the issue with the flatware. I'm happy to let you know that the owner of 6-G has purchased new flatware for the property and a deep clean should relieve the carpet of any stains which are present. Deep cleans usually occur during our off season and we can certainly make the suggestion to schedule one for this property, if it hasn't already been scheduled.

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you and your family will return to Grande Villas 6-G for your next vacation. Please call us when you begin planning your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Check in
Emerald Isle Realty, Inc
Speaks English
Listed since : Sep 2008
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing