“Great value lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Diner, Thai, Noodle
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
“Great value lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Stopped in here on a whim. Parking lot was packed for Saturday lunch which was a good sign.

A fair selection on the lunch menu with a crispy chicken dish with spring roll and rice at $8. Quick service here despite being very busy.

Food was excellent and far better than some of the greasy Chinese rubbish we get in the UK.

To be honest there was more than enough for a quick lunch and pretty much everyone was taking a box home at the end of the meal.

Great for a business lunch or family treat.

Visited December 2013

Charlotte, NC
“Great value, excellent quality--we will return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I can't believe i have passed by Thai Emerald many times and never tried before now, but we were in the area for an appointment and decided to give it a try based on other TA reviews. I must say--very pleased with our choice! We visited during lunch, and the lunch specials covered all our favorites--noodles, stir fry, curries, fried rice, and more.
Our server brought out individual bowls of egg drop soup before our entrees, and each entree also included a spring roll. Prices averaged around $7 each for chicken/pork/tofu, maybe slightly more for other meats. Our table consisted of a party of four and I tried some of each dish--bangkok chicken, Pad Woon Sen (glass noodles), Drunken noodles, and a red curry. All excellent! The service, prices, and food quality were all excellent and without a doubt we will return when we are in the area!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Augusta, South Carolina, United States
“Tasty Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Typical Thai cuisine menu but nothing typical about the tastes! The best I have ever experienced: crispy purse filled chicken dumplings! The Pad Thai was incredible too! Wonderful hidden gem in Huntersville NC. Highly recommend!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lake Norman, NC
“Heard from friends how good it was. IT WAS WONDERFUL !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Four of us had lunch at Thai Emerald yesterday. The service was friendly and quick. All dishes were exceptional and the prices very reasonable.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Woolwine, Virginia
“Very good Thai!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

First let me say I highly recommend this restaurant. The service is always polite and the food is always freshly prepared. They have all the usual suspects on their menu from curry (which I love) to larb (which I also enjoy). I have tried several dishes here since i go for the occasional lunch and sometimes dinner.Every meal has been well prepared, nicely spiced, plentiful and piping hot. What is not to like?
It is worth a visit for sure and I will continue to give them my business for the lunch and dinners when I am in the area!

• Visited October 2013