“Soooo Good” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
NC
“Soooo Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

So refreshing to have somethin other than typical Tex-Mex garbage. Very Flavorful. Great margaritas, decent tequila selection

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Small Portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Food tasted great, but the portions were small. Also, they stopped serving the dish that incorporated an entire fish, which was a bummer. Other than that, I would probably still visit because the flavor was on point.

Visited August 2012
Greer, South Carolina
“It's OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The only problem I had was the lackluster food. I was not bowled over by the Grinco Chicken tacos. Why? Well, I'm not sure, it was just bland and wasn't to my liking. Hard to put my finger on. I was not impressed w/the fried plantains either, they were a bit soggy for me. I am used to having them cut into medallions and these were quartered, so they weren't quite done enough for me. The flavor was pretty good, the texture and consistency: not so much. I also had a side of the "Wait a Minute" sauce. It was pretty good. Although, if I go back (which I am inclined to do) I will get something w/a little more bite. The server was very thourogh and competent. The draught beer list was pretty good, with several local selections. My friend and I were seated outside, as it was an awesome day to do so. It was early afternoon. So I didn't really get a good look at the interior, but what I saw, was pretty cool. I noticed that they had lights strung around the awning and I'm betting that it gives off a pretty cool ambiance at night. I would give this place another try. Maybe the cook was new/didn't know what they were doing...

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, NC
“Best Fish Tacos Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I used to live in NoDa and thought we would never find a place like Cabo Fish Taco near our new home. We were wrong. This place is even better. Great friendly service. The menu has some great offerings and always comes out quickly. Ask if they have the tuna tacos available. They aren't always on the menu but, the best tacos they have. Love the fried plantains as well. We are regulars!

Visited September 2012
Myrtle Beach
“In luck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

I highly recommend Baja soul! The service, gringo tacos, salsa, and atmosphere was outstanding! We will be back!