We stayed one night. The front desk, service and room were great. The breakfast was typical except no bananas. ( I asked) The walk to eating places are chic-fil-a and McDonalds. The website listed restaurants are close, but require driving as they are across a very busy street at the shopping center. My overall experience makes it worthwhile staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntersville/Birkdale, the newest addition to the beautiful Lake Norman area. Minutes from area attractions and the Charlotte metro area, this hotel is near an array of unique shopping, dining and recreational options, many within walking distance. Our all new hotel features 91 fresh, modern, state-of-the-art guestrooms and suites. We offer many amenities both leisure and business travelers appreciate like free wireless high-speed Internet access, 32” flat panel LCD TVs, microwaves, compact fridges and wet bars. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is Conveniently located at exit 25 of the I-77 just minutes from Birkdale Village and nearby companies such as Ingersoll Rand, Newell Rubbermaid and McGuire Nuclear station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntersville-Birkdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Huntersville-Birkdale
- Hawthorn Suites Huntersville
- Huntersville Hawthorn Suites