Debbie at reception on Fri night was very friendly and helpful. Great room. Did hear some doors slamming, but brought a sound machine to block out noises like this. Breakfast okay; not a lot of tables available. Scrambled eggs on Sat not bad, but the omelets on Sunday weren't very good and pancake maker was broken. Pretty slim pickings for Sunday breakfast. There were healthy choices available, which was good, so I could offset the calories by the wonderful cinnamon rolls!
Good location. Clean bathroom. The only complaint were the sandpaper-like tissues.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Huntersville-Birkdale
- Hawthorn Suites Huntersville
- Huntersville Hawthorn Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntersville/Birkdale, the newest addition to the beautiful Lake Norman area. Minutes from area attractions and the Charlotte metro area, this hotel is near an array of unique shopping, dining and recreational options, many within walking distance. Our all new hotel features 91 fresh, modern, state-of-the-art guestrooms and suites. We offer many amenities both leisure and business travelers appreciate like free wireless high-speed Internet access, 32” flat panel LCD TVs, microwaves, compact fridges and wet bars. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is Conveniently located at exit 25 of the I-77 just minutes from Birkdale Village and nearby companies such as Ingersoll Rand, Newell Rubbermaid and McGuire Nuclear station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntersville-Birkdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.