While working in the lake Norman area this is the second time that I have stayed at the Candlewood Suites in Huntersville, N.C. They worked with our business on the rate and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Close to several restaurants and RT 77 however the best part of the stay here has to be a woman that works the front desk. When we walk in from a long day she always greets us by name and she remebers everything and trys to make our stay as good as possible. So if you decide to stay here say hello to Rose and she will make your stay a comfortable one.
I also believe that they have pet friendly rooms on the first floor I haven’t heard them however I have seen a couple of dogs over the last couple of weeks.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Huntersville Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Huntersville Hotel Huntersville
- Candlewood Huntersville
- Huntersville Candlewood
- Huntersville Candlewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether coming to Huntersville- Lake Norman for business or just for fun your room at the Candlewood Suites is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as high-speed Internet, work center, resort quality towels, and luxurious bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts right. Enjoy a night of entertainment in your suite with free popcorn and a DVD movie. Spacious, fully equipped suites with amble work space and fully equipped kitchens make for a relaxing stay. Located off I-77, exit 25, in Huntersville, North Carolina, we are 5 minutes from Mickey & Mooch. We are affiliated with several educational facilities including Davidson College, UNCC Huntersville is located within the heart of NASCAR, minutes from Lowe's Motor Speedway, Richard Petty Driving Experience, Michael Waltrip RAcing World & Dale Earnhardt Enterprises. Mooresville, Race City USA within minutes. Convenient to Huntersville Business Park, Ingersoll Rand, Lowe's, Newell Rubbermaid, & the North Lake Mall. Bring your golf clubs and tee off at Birkdale Golf Course or Verdict Ridge Country Club. Visitors enjoy swimming at Mecklenburg Aquatic Club. Outdoor activities in our area include the U.S. National Whitewater Center, Queen's Landing with miniature golf, tennis, summertime bands & Cawtawba River Boat Cruises. Plus, there s great shopping, dining and exciting entertainment at Birkdale Village. Candlewood Suites is your best stay - for a night, week, month or even a year! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Candlewood Suites Huntersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.