“Good for a One-Nighter” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Michigan
“Good for a One-Nighter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We were traveling on I-77 to Georgia and got caught in slow late-afternoon traffic through the Lake Norman area so we decided to stop before Charlotte for the night. We were really pleased with the hotel. Our non-smoking king rooms were clean and fresh with no indication of previous smoking in them. The breakfast was fine with the usual bagels, hard boiled eggs, cereal, etc. Actually, my only complaint was the man at the counter when we checked in. He was generally grumpy and clearly not happy that we had booked the room on an online reservation site. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I don't know when was the last time I stayed at a wonderful place. After travel all day my partner and I just wanted a nice and reasonable place to stay. The moment we arrived there was someone with a smiling face to great us even though it was late i night. I just love that. They checked us in as quickly as possible, once we got to our room i was just wowed on how clean the room looked and smell. The view of the small lake from the room was amazing i kind of forgot that we was so close to the interstate. I had a wonderful night sleep! The next time I'm in the Lake Norman area i will be staying at the Sleep Inn! Thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mooresville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I really had a wonderful time at the Sleep Inn and Suites. The staff was extremely helpful and provided quality service. Myra Blakeney was a wonderful asset to the company, because she went above and beyond the call of duty. I will definitely will be returning for more visits at the Sleep Inn and Suites.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here en route to Florida for just one night. We received a terrific rate of $60 including taxes. We pretty much got what we paid for - the room was nice enough, but definitely dated. The walls and the comforter were a little stained, and the room had DEFINITELY been a smoking room at one point, even though it was a non-smoking room when we stayed. The fan ran very noisily, and the walls were paper thin. It wasn't the Ritz-Carlton, but it served its purpose for an evening. Staff members were very friendly and helpful, and the room was clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The place was not very expensive, especially for the great room I got. The staff was off the charts super nice! The night girl that checked me in was the best. I think her name was Kasey. She gave me a bagel cause I was starving and exhausted. The place was clean, kept and I felt completely comfortable. Thank you so very much Kasey & Brandi.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed a few days at Lake Norman, and it was great to have a hotel close to the Lake and downtown Charlotte. The suite rooms add a nice touch. The breakfast was simple, and exactly what I expected. Fruit, waffles, toast, cereal, and pastries. Overall, I'm extremely happy with my choice and the value I received.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
pete m, Manager at Sleep Inn Lake Norman, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your travel needs. We're looking forward to hosting you again
in your future travel plans.
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very nice hotel - clean, quiet, relaxing. We have a Yorkie. He's also clean and quiet (doesn't shed, doesn't bark). Other hotels (RedRoof, La Quinta) either don;t charge for dogs or have a refundable charge (If there's no damage). We travel often, and these hotels almost always get our business. If you change your policies toward pets, you'll get more of our business. Guarranteed! Mick & Sue Vecchio

Room Tip: 1st floor, near the lobby and the ice machine. King bed, refrigerator and microwave. Nirvana!