“All Good!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Plainfield, United States
“All Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great, helpful and team oriented staff. Rooms are clean and well kept. Grounds are well kept. Staff seems to anticipate the needs or wishes of customers. Somehow they engage most customers by smiling, greeting, or serving.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Gordon S,

Thanks for reviewing our hotel! We aim to provide excellent service so I'm delighted to hear we succeeded while you stayed with us. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Medina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was traveling with my parents and their pooch and this hotel was clean, quiet, comfortable and accommodating. Rooms are comfortable, breakfast was great and staff was very friendly. Will visit again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear David B,

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay- I'm happy to read your family had a great stay and could take advantage of our pet-friendliness! We can't wait to see you the next time you're in town, thank you again for your comments.

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was one of the best stay we have enjoyed in a long time. From the moment Alex greeted us at the desk and welcomed us until we were back on the road in the more we were treated like real guest not just another body to fill a room. I have never seen so much of a Manager as I did at this property. He even attended a social hour of drinks and chicken strips in the evening. Not just standing there but mingling with the quest checking to see if everything was good in their room and with there stay,

There room was extremely clean, updated, quiet and comfortable. A perfect stay for the road weary traveler.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear O648375,

Providing excellent service is one of our biggest priorities so we're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay so much and that our staff was extremely friendly and helpful while you were here. We are grateful for your high ratings across the board and can't wait to see you the next time you're in Huntersville! Thanks again for your comments.

Cary, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great place to stay. Was visiting relative in hospital. Close to shopping, food and hospital. Best staff service I have ever encountered at a hotel. Clean room. Service impeccable. THE most comfortable beds you will ever sleep in.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Stephen M,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn & Suites; I'm delighted to hear you had a terrific stay all-around and we're flattered to learn we provided the best service experience you've ever had at a hotel. We appreciate your high ratings and recommendation and hope to see you again in the near future!

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Often travel long distances. I stop sufdenly and randomly to sleep when it is convenient. this was a nice clean comfortable stay. Staff was curteous, considerate, accomodating and helpful. Breakfast was nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kimberly M,

We appreciate your review and are very happy to hear we provided a comfortable stopover during your trip and that you found our staff so friendly and accommodating. Thanks so much for your high ratings and we hope to see you again soon!

Cornelius, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

First, if there were an opportunity to give an 11, I would; and I'm not over-exaggerating. I stayed at this location for TWO months. My mother relocated to NC for a corporate contract, and Hampton Inn & Suites happens to be the place where she and her colleagues stay. We've been here for so long due to the amount of time it took her to explore the surrounding areas and find a place to call home.

I've spent most of my time at the hotel, and my expectations were exceeded all of the time. The breakfast staff - awesome. If I needed something that was not in the breakfast area, all I had to do was ask, and it was given. I have a specific diet, so although the offerings were limited, I was still able to have those needs met without any hesitation. If I needed Mint tea after not seeing it out, whom ever was available in the morning took the time to go and get it. No problems whatsoever. And the Oatmeal - Tammy always made sure there was fresh oatmeal out and enough left for me to get my share before breakfast was over. I always went in at 9:30 am, so I initially expected to get very little. That was never the case. All I had to do was ask.

The front desk staff - kudos to Kitira, Alex, Chris and Jessica. They're all awesome! They were probably the highlight of my stay. Friendly people to talk to, and when guests would check in during our conversation, they were quick to make themselves available to them; and that's expected. It's their job; and without missing a beat, they'd greet and assist in the way I would want it to be if I were to check in personally.

When the cookies were not in time, I'd be offered a phone call to my room when they'd be ready. I'd say thanks, but I'd return to the front desk on my own terms and grab a few. Manager's Special on Wednesday's - I enjoyed best when they had pizza. I'm not a chicken fan, but that's not the point. It's having the anticipation met that's rewarding.

I could go on and on and gush about the staff and my time spent at the Hampton Inn; I just want everyone to know that if you're going to be here for more than a month, you're in good hands.

It doesn't take a psychologist to figure out how to make the most out of an extended stay. I expected top-notch service and response time and I got it. Would I stay here again? Of course! Recommend others? Definitely! Come back for cookies once I've settled into my new residence? That's a rhetorical question....

John, you've got an awesome team. Thank you for your services.

Room Tip: If you have pets, your stuck on the first floor. Don't worry though, you're not missing much...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Traveling_Dancer84,

Thank you for leaving such a comprehensive review of your experience with us and I'm very happy to hear we succeeded in being a home away from home for you and your mother! Our staff works hard to provide a great stay for all of our guests so we truly appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you drop by again soon!

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I planned a business meeting and booked about 20 rooms at this hotel. The staff was very helpful during the booking process. Alex, the Assistant GM, was especially accommodating with all the last minute changes. I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a new, clean, hassle free stay. I travel a lot for business and this was one of the best Hampton Inns I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mike G,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn & Suites and I'm delighted to read you had a smooth experience from booking through check-out and found our staff so friendly and helpful. We really appreciate your high ratings and look forward to hosting you the next time you have a meeting in the area or are just traveling through! Thanks again for your comments.

Daly Seven, Inc

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Huntersville? Share your experiences!