“Nice Property!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Harrisonburg, VA
“Nice Property!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a very new and comfortable property in a great location. The management is very customer friendly. This is a wonderful place to stay right north of Charlotte. Many restaurants and services are very close by.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Savi S, Manager at Comfort Suites Huntersville, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for the great feed back and we look forward in see you on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Met friends for the weekend. First, I was given keys to someone else's room. Second night, keys didn't work; given new keys, but someone had been in my room: soap & towel was used; travel bad had been plundered! Guest services, responded asking if anything missing; told there had was a mix-up & room assigned to someone else. Later, was told if it would make me feel better if she reduced the cost by $20...I explained it wasn't about money, but about feeling secure. THEN...when my bank account was debited for the stay, I was OVER-CHARGED over $80.00! Gave written complaint, no response. Unbelievable. I will NEVER stay here, again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Savi S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Huntersville, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, I want to apologize for failing to exceed your expecations, the feedback you provided will be use to ensure we offer exceptional experience for all our guest.
Once again thatn you
Bryans Road Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

During CIAA weekend my friends and I stayed at the Comfort Suites and was treated like fam. Sean and Savi or Saui where extremely helpful and was eager to make our stay an enjoyable one. Even when the hotel was reduced to providing only hand towels for washing, they did a wonderful job accomodating us. We will be cak next year...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Savi S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Huntersville, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you first of all for choosing to stay with us, mgmt and staff appreciate your review, your feedback will be share with the staff, these surveys only make them strive to continuously improve the quality of service. Please come back and visit any time.
Thanks again
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I came down on business to attend a seminar. I stayed for two nights and a good experience. The staff was excellent and was always very helpful and kind with a special thanks to Sean and Saui for their help. The only drawback was that the continental breakfast left a little bit to be desired. Otherwise my time their was well enjoyed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provided the feedback, it is greatly appreciated by the entire staff
central iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Spent 5 days in the Charlotte area for the 2013 NASCAR HOF Induction Ceremony. Picked this hotel due to good experience with Comfort Suites in the past and this particular hotel was located in the middle of all the activities we had planned for our vacation.

Room was clean and well maintained. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good with a decent selection. Overall hotel condition was above average. Hotel is in a quiet location with no traffic noise. There are a couple of restaurants across the street if you want a quick meal. Most of the employees I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. Only complaint is the small throw pillows that are used on the beds. I don't sleep well with them and fight them throughout the night. Two good full-size pillows will trump 5 throw pillows any day. I know that this will never change but I will continue to complain about it.

All things being considered, the experience was good and would stay at this location again if I go down next year for the NHRA drag races.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
We appreciated the feedback, thank you from our entire staff.
Massena
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were on our way home from vacation with our children. We had 2 rooms which were very clean and well kept as well as conveniently located. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Savi S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Huntersville, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Until two years ago, I had never stayed at any Comfort Suites property. But their properties in the Charlotte NC area have turned me around. On a recent trip to an area college, stayed one night.

Suite set up is nice. My room was new looking and I got a great night's sleep. This hotel is set back from the main highway and from I-77 so there is no road noise. That can be a real issue with some of the other Huntersville NC area hotels -- they are too close to the Interstate for me.

Sean at the front desk was great. I had a problem with the high tech room temp gauge and he got that rolling for me. Very nice to walk into a new hotel and be greated by Sean. There is a reason that other Trip Advisor visitors to this property mention him. He's their best advertising.

Lobby area is very nice and seems to be a brand new "lodge feel" look for Comfort Suites. They are doing a lot of things right in 2012 and 2013. Will stay here again.

My only request would be softer pillows. And if you arrive at night, the hotel is set so far back that it is hard to see at first where the front desk and entrance are. They need another sign or two at the street and in the access road to prevent the "Get Lost" factor. Eventually you will see that the entrance almost faces the back of the property, from the street entrance perspective.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Savi S, Manager at Comfort Suites Huntersville, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
We would like to say thank you for leaving such a wonderful feedback for us. We appreciate all the kind words. We will also take into consideration some of the request that you left. At Comfort Suites in Huntersville we strive for excellence. We are delighted to know that you like our hotel as much as we do! We look forward to having your business in the future.

Been to Comfort Suites Huntersville? Share your experiences!