An exceptionally nice appearance for a 2+ year old property, but customer service and other details may fall short of seasoned travelers' expectations.
Lobby: inviting appearance but, placement of furnishings limits guest access to front desk when busy (especially when other guests are passing by with luggage carts).
Breakfast area: inviting, but contains only 7 small tables, mostly 2-3 seats and a bar counter (for 89-rooms?); one-third of breakfast area is displaced by 4 large upholstered single-seat chairs (looks great – not functional; while adjacent "staff only" breakfast prep area has huge amount of underutilized floor space).
King suite: nicely decorated, but bed is squeezed in 9" from wall A/C unit – shuffle sideways (with your feet under the bed) to get into bed on the window side (which has no bedside table); just 1 bedside table/lamp on opposite side
Closet with double hinged doors (w/ 90 degree stop pins); unable to walk between bed and closet without closing closet door; inadequate lighting for closet
• guests waiting too long for staff to come to the front desk (no call button)
• handwritten wifi password (no explanation of "caps/lc-spaces-#s"); required calling front desk to decipher log in
• lack of hot water in room mid-morning
• during breakfast, empty coffee dispensers (refilled after guest requests); warming tray unplugged (contents barely warm); trash receptacle opening too small (fold styrofoam plates for disposal)
• wall unit room A/C w/ traditional control panel appears to be a working panel but it's bypassed to a wall thermostat near bathroom (needs info sticker on A/C panel)
Hotel looks inviting and is undoubtedly great at passing a franchise quality assurance audit, but for guests ... the devil's in the details!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.