“Nice stay, good room and breakfast.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Huntersville

Quality Inn Huntersville
You added Quality Inn Huntersville to your Saves list
Quality Inn Huntersville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   16825 Caldwell Creek Dr., Huntersville, NC 28078 (Formerly Ramada Limited)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
“Nice stay, good room and breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Room was very clean. Love to come back at this hotel. Convenient located near all shopping place& near restaurants. I would suggest this hotel to stay. Micro fridge in room. Enjoyed my stay

• Stayed November 2012
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Wmw1968 Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Silver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I had guest from out of town visiting me with the pet. I got them room at Quality hotel at Huntersville NC. It was so nice to have room with great value, clean room, hot breakfast. I would like to suggest this hotel for sure

• Stayed November 2012
Pmpmpmpm Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit with us. We are so delighted that we were able to take care of your visitor traveling with the pet. And welcome them to visit with us again.
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

A three star establishment? I think the owners need to reevaluate what it means to be a "quality" hotel.

Apparently, there is no dress code because both the night staff and day staff employees looke like they just rolled out of bed without showering and put on the nearest sweat pants. And apparently they are allowed to do their nails while they work too as the lobby smelled like a nail salon.

The rooms appeared clean, however are in desperate need of makeovers. Or at least new shower curtains as the existing ones were covered in mold.

And there is nothing positive to say about the stale continental breakfast or empty coffee urns.

Best advice? There is a Holiday Inn right next door, I would stay there!

• Stayed November 2012
Nulie18 My sincere apologies for the issues you described during your recent visit with us. It sadness me to hear these things but do appreciate your taking the time to bring them to our attention. Please be assured that I have discussed all of these issues with the entire staff. Clearly it was unacceptable and far below our standards. I am especially sorry that we were not able to satisfy your concerns prior to your leaving. Again, thank you for sharing your experience. If you visit Huntersville again please stop by and enjoy our newly renovated rooms.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for five nights to visit my grandchildren and the desk talked with me everyday like I was the only guest they cared about but I seen that they took care of all of the guest knowing us by names and what we was doing it made me feel very comfortable. Rooms were clean and a good price. I know were I will stay when I am traveling.

• Stayed November 2012
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
beckysmay1976 Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed in Huntersville NC at this Quality hotel. Everything close by this hotel, shopping center, restaurant, Birkdale village and near lake. Great value and nice clean room, with full breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Front side of the hotel rooms has nice view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MUDA D Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Staten Island, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

The room had a smell to it when we checked in but we either got used to it quickly or it disapated. The AC worked great. The staff was friendly, espescially the woman at the front desk.. she helped us out in a big way. I didnt try the breakfast but my cousin did and it was fine. The strange thing was the guy knocking on my door at 11pm on a Sat nbight... I had no need to call for security or management, But it was weird. But its not the hotels fault .. its a drunk patron. The other oddity was the guy moving from one room to another... literally moving... everything but furniture.. very odd.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
BD_FDNY Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Delaware, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Sorry, but this particular Quality Inn was not somewhere we could stay. We checked in to one of the non-renovated rooms and it was stained, dirty, cramped, cob-webs and stained bed cover. When you SEE obvious things, makes you wonder what you are not seeing. We were given the option of one of the rooms they had renovated and still decided to cancel and check out.

Room Tip: If you stay, try to get the best rate you can and know that you are simply looking for a place to la...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
DelawareFolks My sincere apologies for the issues you described during your recent visit with us. It sadness me to hear these things but do appreciate you taking the time to bring them to our attention. Please be assured that all of these issues you have addressed have been carefully researched. It is unacceptable that a guest leave our property not feeling that they have been taken care of. And this falls far below our standards. I am especially sorry that we were not able to satisfy your concerns prior to your leaving. Again, thank you for sharing your experience. If you need further help with your visit please call me direct. And we look forward to serving you in the future.
Silver

Been to Quality Inn Huntersville? Share your experiences!