“Feels like home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The White House on Freedom Way

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hubert
The White House on Freedom Way
3346 Freedom Way, Hubert, NC 28539   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hubert B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Feels like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Our family came to welcome home our deployed Marine and we stayed in the Annex during Veteran's Day weekend. It is a very spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath fully furnished house, with a large yard and all new appliances. (My husband said he wanted to live in this house, it was so nice.) We had 6 adults, 2 kids and our dog and it was plenty of room. The owner is very friendly and puts the customers needs first. You have everything you need and if you can't find something, just ask and the owner gets it for you. We love the king size bed, fireplace, and goats the most! Our family had a great visit. We were able to have a mini vacation without any worries! This is the best place to stay when you visit the Camp Lejeune area! We love this place and plan to go back! Thanks again for the southern hospitality!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hertford, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We wanted a weekend getaway and the Swansboro festival was the destination. The best part of the weekend was staying at the White house. Most definitely the most clean comfortable pleasant place I have ever stayed. It has the best atmosphere and the at home feeling is awesome. Rooms are decorated beautifully and Robby was the most helpful with some suggestions on restaurants and things to do and see in the area. The smell of fresh coffee in the morning and the guineas in the back yard are unbeatable. This is the best stay anywhere.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Garner, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I wish I never had to stay at another hotel again!! The White House was like being at home (but better!) on vacation. We stayed in the main house in the suite for our 8th anniversary. It was right off the beautiful kitchen, it had its own huge front porch with private access. It was so beautiful and comfortable. Plenty of parking. The White House was so close to everything!! We loved it!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I am not sure how I found this place on the internet but I am really glad I did. Our room was so comfortable. Had coffee on the patio and listened to the birds and animals. Washed clothes.Robert recommended 2 places for dinner and Nicky's was excellent. We loved his place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went to the NC coast for a brief stay and were fortunate to have found The White House on Freedom Way. I cannot remember ever staying at a place where I felt so welcome and relaxed. Impeccably clean, unique and tastefully furnished, with an innkeeper who truly cares for the property and the guests who stay there. This was one of the best experiences we have had staying anywhere and we will definitely come back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Santa Clarita, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

My friend and I recently took a trip to North Carolina (April 30-May 7, 2013) and we stayed at the White House. What a great place to stay! Compared to local hotels, the price for the week was very affordable. Robbie (the owner) was very nice and was quick to provide us with everything we needed/requested (he even brought us fresh picked strawberries on Wednesday morning-very sweet of him). We stayed in the Annex and had the entire place to ourselves for a couple of days before another couple checked into the 3rd bedroom. The house was really nice, antique-like and very clean. If I could give the White House a 10 star rating, I definitely would! There's no doubt that if/when I do return to North Carolina (and I'm almost 100% certain that I will) I'll be giving Robbie a call. Love Love LOVED my entire stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I needed a place to stay while visiting someone and I chose this place for the price. It's very affordable. I was very impressed with it all. I had the annex to myself and it's a lovely house. Very rustic looking-and quite peaceful.
My trip itself ended up being cut short and was not pleasant for me, but the white house really helped me relax. I appreciated Robby, a staff member, too for dropping by to check on me and bringing me food.
I don't anticipate visiting the Carolinas anytime soon again-but if I do I'll be staying here. It's amazing.
10/10 recommend!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to The White House on Freedom Way? Share your experiences!