“Our Default Vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of RiverDance

We can't find prices for this accommodation
RiverDance
Ranked #1 of 6 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Our Default Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I love trying new places and yet I am content to return again and again to RiverDance. The architecture of the house is open and welcoming- and really sets the stage for the view. I absolutely love the jacuzzi - even in the barely cool August evenings it is such a luxury. My husband and I found that RiverDance gave us the space to have private conversations or time to lounge on the deck and read. We also enjoyed talking to Callie and Dave and breakfast! The trip into Asheville or surrounding areas wasn't so long that it was a hassle- but not too close so that we felt tempted to spend the whole time going and seeing. In fact, the first time we went to visit Asheville and stay at a nice place. The second time was mostly just to visit RiverDance - it is an experience unto itself.

Room Tip: The River Rock room options are more private and a great ground option for dogs!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Woodstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My husband and I have decided we will never find another place so perfect as RiverDance! The accommodations, hospitality of Callie and Dave, and the beauty of the location were outstanding. We have stayed in B&Bs in this county and in Europe, but none has come close to the experience we enjoyed at RiverDance. We will return!
Sherrill and Bob
June, 2014

Wilmette, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed at River Dance B&B in June of 2014. What a beautiful location! So relaxing! Just what we needed after having our original flight canceled and having to rebook to a different city and driving 2 more hours than expected. We were met by Kayla who was standing in for Callie who was on holiday with her husband. We stayed in the Tree Tops suite which was magnificent! The view was down into a valley with creek that you could hear just enough to be very relaxing…all the time. One of our favorite past-times was doing super in the evening on the deck just off the common area. Quiet and peaceful except for the sound of the creek and the birds…very nice. We definitely give River Dance “2 Thumbs Up”!!!...George & Nancy

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We really enjoyed our visit to Riverdance. The scenery is beautiful and the accommodations are comfortable. Callie and Dave were wonderful hosts. They are also very convenient to many white water rafting places. We enjoyed are get away.

Elizabethton, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

the view is awesome. a pleasure to meet callie and midge. will be back!!! we enjoyed everthing about the whole experience. had great food and enjoyed the town of hot springs. my wife could have stayed on the deck 2,000 feet up day and night.

Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

In the past year I have visited Riverdance many times. There is a magical feel there, and Callie and Dave are amazing hosts. it feels like being at home, and even better. Once my husband and I stayed to celebrate my birthday and had an amazing time. The accomodations are comfortable. The surroundings peaceful.

I loved it so much that I decided to do a retreat there and have my clients come. It was the perfect spot for that. Everyone enjoyed themselves, and felt right at home. It was an amazing atmosphere for transformation. What's better than an amazing comfortable mountain home and view combined with gracious hosts?

I recommend RiverDance to everyone I can. Truly, you will be glad you went. It has a magic all its own.

Thanks so much for providing us an amazing home away from home in the mountains. We love it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Vincennes, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have been able to stay at RiverDance on several occasions and each time it gets better. Having known Dave and Callie, the owners, for several years it always is nice to stay there when I am in North Carolina. The food they make available for guests is fit for royalty. I am proud to say that there is no place like RiverDance, that can make you feel at home. The scenery off the back deck is worth the trip up the mountain. The comforts RiverDance provides are beyond any 5 star hotel I have had the privilege to stay in during my travels. The beauty of having Dave and Callie right there is that they make opportunities for some great conversations. They are better than family because they always make you feel welcome.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms have a great view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to RiverDance? Share your experiences!