“Beautiful experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of RiverDance

We can't find prices for this accommodation
RiverDance
Ranked #1 of 6 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Marietta, Georgia
“Beautiful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Not only was the location breathtaking the house itself was very homey. Dave and Callie are wonderful and they go out of their way to make you feel welcomed. I felt as if I was at my own house just this time with a better view! Unlike a cold, sleek, and lonely hotel, this bed and breakfast was warm, cozy, and welcoming and I cannot emphasize this enough! Dave and Callie really are amazing people and you will love your stay here! I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I can't think of a single suggestion that could improve RiverDance. Callie and Dave have created a haven perfect for any occasion. They are the ideal hosts, exactly as available as you would like them to be. My husband and I stayed there for a romantic getaway, but found ourselves having remind ourselves that we were there to spend time with each other because our hosts and the other guests were so lovely to hang out with. One of the main reasons we went to Hot Springs was for a visit to the Hot Springs Spa, but to tell the truth, the RiverDance hot tub was much better than the Hot Springs Tub (and we don't have anything bad to say about the Hot Springs Resort). We visited the tub both before and after dinner and stayed quite toasty despite the pouring snow. RiverDance is really just that dreamy! Callie and Dave also suggested a wonderful place for dinner (Pork and Pie in Marshall) that even we as Asheville Foodies hadn't heard of). RiverDance was great for our quick romantic getaway, but would also be great for longer stays, or larger groups of people. We are already planning our next visit with friends in tow.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hendersonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Nestled in the mountains between the French Broad River and the Big Laurel Creek, this spot could not be better for any number of activities- whether planning to hike a section of the AT, paddle the river, trout fish the Laurel, MTB or ride the dual-sports over the miles of gravel connecting the Pisgah and Cherokee Forests with the Great Smokies, the adventures are endless... And there's always the hot springs at the end of the day- if you can bear to leave RiverDance- they have a hot tub perched above the incredible view of the creek and the mountains beyond. We got in from a day on the mountain with plans to head into town for dinner and opted to stay put and take Callie up on her offer of the locally made pot-pies she keeps on hand. The Eastern light warms the deck in the morning and there's no better spot I can imagine to sit and sip coffee and just be together. We loved it there and plan to return.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Lenoir City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was beyond pleased with the four days I spent at RiverDance - the accommodations were simply amazing - I had the whole downstairs to myself with my two little dogs - being able to find a place that is dog friendly is very difficult - but Callie and Dave are an exception - We also enjoyed Midge a boxer/beagle mix. Every morning Callie prepared a gourmet breakfast with fresh fruits, yogurt, assorted pastries, lots of coffee, and granola - it was an exceptional breakfast. Both Callie and Dave are super friendly and just bend over backwards to make sure that their guests are taken care of. Dave even helped me post my pictures to my facebook account so I could share them with my friends. RiverDance is the best kept secret in North Carolina - the view from my room was exquisite - it can't compare to anywhere else I have stayed. If you want a personal touch RiverDance is waiting for you - just cozy and very homey -- I even put down my deposit to go back for a week in April.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

We arrived at RiverDance with thoughts of having a relaxing weekend, and instead found ourselves awed by the beauty and splendor of this magical place. We cannot wait to return and enjoy more of the hospitality and warmth of our hosts. This is not just any bed & breakfast, it is a special place that gives you the feeling that you never want to leave. Be prepared to feast upon waking! The breakfast is a surprize to experience, with more choices than you can imagine.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Lexington KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and I recently drove down from Lexington KY to spend two October nights at RiverDance and take in the beautiful fall color of the surrounding mountains of NC. We can't say enough great things about this truly unique spot! We normally take in the beauty and culture of nearby Asheville, but chose to experience a quiet and relaxing weekend getaway without too many distractions this time. They have combined the perfect balance of BnB with private cabin rental !!! Callie and Dave were the most gracious, accommodating, and laid back hosts we've ever met in our many travels. The décor, breakfasts, scenery, and ambiance of the place were perfect! We had an entire floor of the house to ourselves, but could enjoy pleasant conversation with the owners and the upstairs guests when we wished. We could choose to visit Hot Springs village for food and entertainment, go hiking, fishing.......or simply kick back at the cabin and throw a steak on the deck grill while curled up in a blanket and enjoying a nice glass of wine by the outdoor fireplace. And don't forget to take a long soak in the hot tub while listening to the river below. Felt like we were visiting friends in their home! And if you have a well behaved dog........take them along. Our dog, Hopper, didn't want to go home.........AND NEITHER DID WE!!! Be back soon!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed on lower level - great balcony view over Laurel River. Hosts are perfect - available, but they don't bother you. Super continental breakfast! Well equipped kitchen and living area. Good sized bedroom. Reasonably priced. I recommend it!

Room Tip: I think either room would be fine.