“You will not want to leave.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Broadwing Farm Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Broadwing Farm Cabins
You added Broadwing Farm Cabins to your Saves list
545 Berry Wills Rd, P.O. Box 125, Hot Springs, NC 28743   |
asheville,nc
“You will not want to leave.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

I you are looking for a real getaway,Broadwing Farm is the the best. It is total peace,quite and beauty. I spent my greatest birthday yet there this past weekend. It is quite rustic yet modern and the hot tud is almost devine.We will be back ! Hopefully soon.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Flat Rock, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

This was our first stay at Broadwing Farms. We stayed 4 relaxing nights at the Pine Cabin. The purpose of our trip was to ride our motorcycles on the world-class mountain roads in this area.
We rode approx. 650 miles (Mt. Mitchell, Smoky Mountains National Park, Cherokee, Maggie Valley, Gatlinburg) in 4 days, all within daytrip distance from the cabin.
The cabin was spotlessly clean and fully equipped. The hot tub was perfectly maintained. This is a great getaway destination for couples if you’re into nature, relaxing & drinking wine in your own private hot spring bath after a long day of riding. The very small town of Hot Springs is also popular with white water rafters (Class 1-3) and AT hikers.
The owners, as everyone has already mentioned, were beyond helpful with reservations, directions, recommendations, etc. We highly recommend!!

Room Tip: One cabin is larger & WIFI equipped.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Brevard, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

My wife and I visited Broadwing Farm because our daugther had given us a gift certificate. She had raved about it. We were a litle skeptical but wanted to see the area. Boy, were we surprised. It's an 85 acre farm and you are surronded by green--grass and attitudes. The service was excellent and the cabin was clean. We loved the hot tub and hearing about the 85 degree ground water. They empty and refill the hot tub for each new guest. I tried my hand at fishing and caught enough catfish to take some home. It was great fun. And the area is beyond beautiful. I recommend it and can't wait to return.
tom lewis

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

The views of the mountains were amazing. It was so QUIET at night. And the stars are amazing, especially during the summer. The owners were very thoughtful. The cabin was immaculate and was warmly rustic. Loved it. Have been back several times and plan to go again. Great jot tubs (outdoors too).

Room Tip: Recommend the Pine Cabin.
  • Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

I discovered Hot Springs over 10 years ago and was never able to get enough. Broadwing Farm was suggested to me a few years ago and since then it has been my first choice when I visit. The owners are extremely accommodating and the amenities are wonderful. I especially enjoy the natural chemical free hot tubs. I have stayed in all three cabins over the years and each has its own distinctive charm. If you are looking for a break from the city and the monotony of motels, I highly recommend Hot Springs and Broadwing Farm Cabins. You won't find nicer people or a more beautiful place.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Fairborn, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

My wife and I stayed a weekend there, to celebrate our anniversary. The setting is very secluded and very private. The natural hot water jacuzzi was AMAZING!!! We spent about half our time in it. It's really nice that they dump the water after each visitor, and refill with new hot water - so there's no chemicals and it doesn't smell like chlorine - it made such a difference. The view was incredible, and the sounds of the woods and the birds made us feel like we were all alone.

The place was spotlessly clean. It has everything you need, and is very comfortable. I'd recommend it (except not the weekend of our anniversary, because we're going back). This one's a keeper!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Bryson City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011

Loved the hot tub and privacy of Cedar Cabin. I recommend it to any couple.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Broadwing Farm Cabins? Share your experiences!